Epilogue

Tuesday 25th December 2016
[ 쪽지 // 진영 ]

The two were at the park on this chilly afternoon. Trees were covered in frost as well as snow, the concrete below them had a blanket of snow layered over it. The cold air hitting their faces as they strolled through the park, hand in hand.

"Jinyoung," Nari spoke, "I've got something for you and it's what started this whole thing."

"Feelings?"

The girl laughed, "no, I mean notes."

Jinyoung laughed along with her, however, he was quite embarrassed. She passed him a note, this time, his name scribbled across the front - Jinyoung.

He gently took it from her and opened it up, his hand that he'd been holding Nari's became cold.

Hey Jinyoung. Merry Christmas! I hoped you had a wonderful 2016, even though it was full of bumpy rides and a few emotional ones. You probably do know me and I'm just gonna let this out, I love you and I have no idea if you love me too. Anyways, that was really cringy I'm sorry... I hope you have a great day, today or tomorrow.

Jinyoung let out a small chuckle, he noticed, like in his first ever note, that she used the exact same quote.

"I guess you've read the bit and yes, to get that quote I kept your notes. I kept every single one of them."

The boy widened his eyes, "really? No. You haven't have you?"

"How else would I have these?" She pulled out all the notes that he gave her - all 5 of them, from December 11th all the way up to Christmas Day.

Jinyoung chuckled lightly, a smile grew on his face as he eyed the notes in her hand. He looked back at the piece of paper that was in his hand and folded it again, placing it into his pocket. Now that his hand was free, he held Nari's warm hand making him fill with warmth; warmth you'd feel from a fireplace.

The girl stuffed the notes back in her pocket.

"You know, I still have your note too. It's hanged in a frame in my room," Jinyoung joked.

Nari laughed, "maybe I should frame all the notes you've given me."

"Yes please. You can do that now, send me a picture when you've finished."

The girl shook her head. She lead the two of them to a swing set that was covered in snow.

They let go of each other's hand to sweep the white blanket off the seats, sitting on it after a thorough clean. The two sat there, their hands now in their coat pockets, the iconic awkward silence engulfed them once again.

"Nari."

"Hm?"

"I love you and I hope that we'll stay together for a long time."

"Now that was cheesy," Nari laughed, little wrinkles forming around her eyes.

"I know I know, I'm sorry," he shuddered off the fact that he said that.

"Jinyoung."

"Hm?"

"I love you too and we will stay together for a long time... hopefully."

It was Jinyoung's turn to smile, small wrinkles forming around his eyes. He moved closer to her and placed a quick but loving kiss on her head.

Nari, who was still new to this whole relationship thing, flushed; her ears going rose red once again, the same shade that has been showing throughout this whole book. "D-d-do you want to come at my house for dinner?"

Jinyoung couldn't help but laugh at how she stuttered - he found it adorable. "Sure, I'll bring my parents too."

The girl nodded, she looked up at the boy who was sitting beside her, the boy who gave notes to her, the boy who loved her. She smiled to herself before setting her eyes on the snowy floor below them. Who knew I would be here right now with Bae Jinyoung?

See, I told you so. YOU'VE LIKED HIM FROM THE VERY START AND YOU-

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was watching Nari space out giving him an idea. He slowly bent down, making sure he didn't catch her attention, and picked up a bit of snow; hastily shaping it into a ball. The boy took one more glance at his girlfriend before throwing it right at her head.

Nari whipped her head around at Jinyoung who was bursting out with laughter. The snow had started to melt in her hair gradually making its way down the back of her neck, "aishhhh, JINYOUNG!" She grabbed a handful of snow and shaped it.

Jinyoung, out of instinct, stood up and made a run for it as Nari chased him, his laugh long from sight.

"Yah! Come here!"

Despite their hands freezing in the chilly temperature, their feelings bubbling up inside of them warmed them up as the two continued to play with the snow.

And if on cue, it had started to snow making the moment more memorable than it already was.

As days, weeks, months passed, memories never faded and the two stayed together, through thick and thin.

.。*゚+.*.。 그거면 끝입니다  ゚+..。*゚+

A/N: That is the end, the actual end, of this book. I really do hope you've enjoyed it, thank you all so much for reading it whoooo! Plus the ending was so crap, gods.

For the hangul above, I'm really sorry if that's wrong, I literally used Naver Dictionary and I didn't know which one was better, so I just picked the one that seemed to fit the scene..

Bai bai for now guys. Stay healthy, I love you *finger heart*