Chapter 1

In this story Matt will be a only kid and he will be 17 so he can drive and stuff! and I'm making up his mom and dad's name and the school he goes to!

----------------------------------------------

"Lauren get up, how many times am I going to have to repeat it!" Yelled my mother, standing in front of my bed.

"Okay, okay I'm getting up!" I spat.

She just sighed and walked out of my room.

I groaned and removed the covers from my shivering body to get up on this lovely Monday, not. It was spring but it's so cold in our house for some reason.

As soon as my feet touched the cold floor a shiver shot through my body.

I crossed my arms over my chest and walked over to my closet.

I settled on high waisted black shorts, and a white crop top with the infinite sign on it, and my favorite pair of white vans.

I own way to many vans, I'm addicted.

I took a shower last night so no need to take one this morning.

Oh, let me introduce myself.

My name is Lauren Clark. I'm 17 and the only child of my wonderful parents Hillary and James.

I go to Northdale High School. I'm not very popular, I only have like 2 real friends that I can count on and that's all I need. My parents make a good amount of money, considering my mom's a real estate agent, and my dad just likes to travel alot just because he likes to explore new places. He always offers me and my mom to tag along with him but we never do cause I have school and stuff.

My life is pretty boring. I'm around 5'3, yeah pretty short. I have turquoise eye color I guess? That's what everyone says. My hair is a light ash brown that goes past my waist a little. I have a fit body you could say, I just hate taking compliments, I just smile and say thank you.

After I finished putting my clothes on I grabbed my gold iPhone 5s and put it in my back pocket, walking downstairs to eat some breakfast.

I usually don't wear makeup because I don't really look good in it.

I walked down the stairs and into my kitchen. I opened the cabinet and got out my favorite ceral, Special K, and a bowl. I poured my cereal and went to the fridge to get a bottle of water. I sat down and pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

I rolled my eyes as I saw all these girls posting Matthew Espinosa as their Man Crush Monday.

Matthew Espinosa, the school's biggest asshole.

The only reason girls like him is because of his fame and how 'hot' he is.

I could never find myself liking him, I can't even imagine being close to him.

I think his longest relationship was like a week?

He's the biggest player you'll meet.

Oh and guess what? He is my lovely next door neighbor.

So I have to see him every morning throughout the school week at the bus stop and not to mention he is in a couple of my classes.

And he comes over at least once a week for dinner because my parents are like close friends, I hate it.

I hate him.

Him and his group of friends bully me whenever they get the chance to, but I never tell anyone except my two bestfriends Luke and Sophie.

I sighed and closed instagram and turned off my phone putting it in my pocket.

I laid my bowl in the sink and picked up my book bag.

"Bye Mom!" I screamed throughout the house.

I walked to the door and opened it to be hit with the warmness of outside.

Spring was my favorite season, not too hot and not too cold.

My happiness faded when I saw him.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked down my driveway to the sidewalk.

I got onto the sidewalk and walked behind him to the bus stop which was literally right in front of my house. We stopped and waited for the bus to come. We never talked to each other, just stood there or played on our phones till the bus comes.

But today was different.

"Hey." he spoke.

I looked over at him and scrunched my eyebrows together.

Why is he talking to me?

"Umm, hi."

That came out more like a question, oops.

He was about to say something else when the bus pulled up, thank god.

I got in first and sat by myself in the very back. Both of my friends don't live in my neighborhood so I don't sit with anyone on the bus.

I leaned my head against the window and looked out at all the houses we passed by till I felt the seat sink in on the other side of me. I looked over to my right and saw the one and only Matthew Espinosa.

Why does he keep wanting to talk to me?

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"There were no more seats and this was the only one." He said.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on the window. There were so many seats open that he could've sat in but no, he had to sit beside me.

*

We finally reached school and I sat there patiently waiting for Matt to get up.

But of course we were the last two to get off.

I walked up to the school and saw him walking beside me, what does this kid want?

I ignored him and walked up to the double doors and opened them taking in the scent of hell.

As I was walking to my locker basically every girl ran up to Matt.

All the girls here basically kiss up to him, It's annoying.

I reached my locker and put my combination in.

I grabbed my books for English and Biology. My first two morning periods. Which he's in, great.

As I shut my locker, I saw him leaning on the lockers staring at me causing me to drop my books.

"What the fuck do you want Matt!" I yelled.

He bent down and picked my books up.

I was shocked.

He handed me them and I took them.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I turned around on my heel and began to walk to my first class, English.

Someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around and It was Matt, again.

"Can I walk with you to class, please?"

Why is he being so nice to me?

---------------------------------------

Chapter one!

I'm really excited to write this fanfic because my other book I wrote was really unorganized and I just want to start over with a new fanfic about Matt.

I'm just gonna post chapters whenever I'm able too.(: