Chapter 4

MATT'S P.O.V

I got up for another boring day of school. I hated Tuesday's, heck I hated every day of the school week.

I got dressed and decided on khakis shorts and a button up plaid shirt.

I went into the bathroom and gel'd my hair to the side like I normally do.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone off the dresser and headed downstairs to sit on the couch.

I usually don't eat breakfast in the morning because I'm not really hungry. So I just chill on the couch or do something.

I scrolled through Instagram looking at the ugly selfies everyone posts every 5 seconds. I'm not really attracted by many people now; I'm sure it's just a phase.

I checked the time.

7:15

My bus will be here any minute.

I got up off the couch and walked out the door. Me and my parents aren't very close. We barely talk unless something important is needed to be said.

I walked down my driveway when I saw the beautiful face of Lauren.

She saw me and flipped me off.

I laughed at her sense of humor and walked down the sidewalk to the bus stop.

As I got close to her I said.

"Goodmorning."

She looked up at her phone and scrunched her eyebrows together which was adorable.

Dammit Matt stop. She doesn't like you.

"Goodmorning faggot." she replied.

I smiled and looked at the ground.

You could hear the bus in the distance which meant it was coming closer.

And about 3 minutes later it pulled up.

Of course Lauren sat all the way in the back.

I don't really sit with anyone on the bus because none of my friends live in the neighborhood so I usually sit by myself.

I took a seat next to Laur who was too busy listening to music with her headphones on.

Once she saw me she rolled her eyes and continued to look off out the window.

I just wish we could atleast be friends.

LAUREN'S P.O.V

The bus ride to school couldn't of been slower.

I don't understand why Matt's trying to be my friend or something.

He doesn't like me right?

No, that's crazy. Matthew Espinosa liking a girl like me is insane and impossible to think about.

What the hell am I saying.

I don't like Matt like that.

Finally the bus came to a stop and this time we were the first two people off the bus.

But once I got off I basically sprinted into school and lost Matt.

I got to my locker and put my combination in and got my books for my first two classes when someone slammed my locker and my hand got stuck in the locker and it hurt more than you could imagine.

Your probably thinking, how did she get her hand stuck in a locker? Well to be honest, I didn't know it could happen either but it did.

I let out a small scream to not draw a lot of attention.