Chapter 6

MATT'S P.O.V

I slowly sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes.

I reached over to the nightstand beside my bed and unhooked my phone from the charger.

' 9:03am '

I groaned and layed back down.

It's way to early for me to get up, but I'm not sleepy anymore so might as well stay up.

I got up and went downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch.

What should I do today.

Lauren's mom is probably up, why not go to her house.

I was currently wearing my grey obey sweatshirt, black sweatpants, and grey vans.

I hopped off the couch and opened the front door and closed it behind me on the way out.

I walked down my driveway and onto to the sidewalk.

It only takes me literally 20 seconds to get to her house.

I walked up to the front door and knocked.

I waited for maybe 30 seconds before the door slowly opened and I saw Mrs.Clark pop her head out the door a little bit.

A smile appeared on her face and she opened the door so you could see her full body.

"Hello Matt."

"Hi Mrs.Clark, may I come in?"

She nodded and opened the door all the way so I could walk in.

I loved their house, It wasn't too big or too small.

"Do you mind if I go upstairs to see Lauren?" I asked, hoping that she would let me go up there.

She hesitated for a second, but then flashed a smile and nodded.

As I was walking up the steps to Laur's room her mother yelled.

"She might not be up! But wake her up anyways because she doesn't need to sleep all day!"

I laughed, "Yes ma'am."

I walked down the wooded hallway and stopped at her room which was the 2nd door on the left.

I reached for the knob and slowly turned it, peeking my head into the room.

I liked her room, the walls were blue and she had these lights that hung around the ceiling.

I looked over to her bed and sure enough, she was asleep.

I smiled and fully walked into her room, closing the door behind me.

I walked over to her bed and sat at the end.

"Lauren." I said.

"Laurennnnnn." I said a little louder.

Still nothing.

I grabbed her leg and shook it.

"LAURRR!" I yelled.

Nothing.

Damn this girl is a deep sleeper.

I'm sure the house could catch on fire and she would still be sleeping.

LAUR'S P.O.V

I was trying so hard not to laugh or smile.

Matt was trying to wake me up, I'm awake but he doesn't know that.

He's been calling my name and shaking me for the past 5 minutes.

I heard him moving around and walking around on the floor.

I thought he left, so I just tried to go back to sleep because It's way to early and I'm not going to stay up all day.

I felt the bed dip in beside me, but I ignored it.

All the sudden I felt a soft kiss being planted on my cheek.

I felt chills go down my spine.

I turned my body over so I could see him.

He was sitting beside me on the bed.

He had a smirk on his face.

Then he started bursting out in laughter.

My face got as bright as a cherry.

I brought my knees up to my chest and dug my face into them, hiding my embarassment.

"Awww, is wittle lauren bwushing?" He said in a baby voice.

Which pissed me off. I hate when people talk to me like that, It's annoying.

"Fuck off, Matt." I said.

I took my head out of my knees and looked at him, admiring his features.

His beauitful, chococlate brown eyes always find a way to put me in a trance. The way he smiles warms my heart, even if he touches me or even brushes against me I get electricity all throughout my body. The way he talks makes me so in love, and his laugh had to be the most cutest thing ever. But I loved his personality the most, yes he can be an asshole but if you really get to know him he becomes so sweet and understanding and really cares about you.

Do I like Matt? I can't like him.

He just wants to be friends and it's going to stay like that.