Chapter 10

LAUR'S P.O.V

We pull up to a huge house, probably 5x the size of mine.

Matt parks across the street and cuts the car off.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and opened my door, shutting it behind me.

Matt joins me and we walk up to the house.

We reach the front door and Matt knocks, we stood there for about 5 minutes and no one opened the door.

He looks at me and scrunches his eyebrows together.

He turns the knob and opened the door, revealing a huge group of kids dancing and blasting music.

I looked at Matt, crossing my arms.

"You said this was a small party."

"Lauren, I swear he said this was going to be a small party." He replied.

"Come on, it's not that bad." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside, closing the door behind him.

Party's aren't really my thing. I'd rather stay home and watch Netflix and scroll through tumblr.

Matt pulled me through the crowd of people and over to the kitchen where there was red solo cups everywhere.

"Do you drink?" He asked.

"No."

"Good, I don't either. And also I don't have to deal with a drunk Lauren." He laughed.

I shook my head and a small smile formed across my lips.

We stood in the kitchen for about 5 minutes just having small talk when Emily walked in, great.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Hi Matthew!" She squealed.

"Hi." He replied.

"Would you like to come dance with me?" She asked twirling her hair and smiling.

She's honestly so fake it makes me laugh.

"Sure."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

So here's to my Saturday night, standing in the kitchen alone watching everyone else have a good time.

I walked around the house and decided to go upstairs and find a bathroom so I could just be away from everyone.

I walked up the steps and slowly walked down the hallway, trying to find it. When I felt someone grab me, pulling me into one of the bedroom's.

I was thrown onto the floor. I looked up and saw Tyler,Drew, and Daniel.

The three guys who bully me at school everyday.

Tears formed in my eyes, I knew what they were about to do to me.

"You shouldn't of been alone you little whore." Tyler spat.

I brought my knees up to my chest and shook my head from side to side, tears slowly forming.

"Please, leave me alone." I cried.

Drew came up to me and punched me right in the eye.

"Stop wining." Tyler said, sounding annoyed.

Daniel never touched me, he was usually the quiet one who just tagged along with them.

I just wanted Matt to come and help, but he can't always be my superhero. He won't always be there for me when I need him the most.