CHAPTER 4

As I walked down the stairs I saw a pair of brown eyes on me and I knew it was Antonio. He took my hands and lead me downstairs it took all my guts not to pull it away. "Angela I want you to meet my mom Diana" he said and I saw a very beautiful woman that didn't even look old besides she looked really young and beside he was her husband whom I guessed was not Antonio's father because of the way he looked at him with immense amount of hatred "and this is her husband Giovanni" he said with so much venom.

 "Angela I want you to meet my mom Diana" he said and I saw a very beautiful woman that didn't even look old besides she looked really young and beside he was her husband whom I guessed was not Antonio's father because of the way he looked at him ...

I kinda felt bad because Giovanni seemed uncomfortable under Antonio's stare.  But his mom broke the ice "how about we seat for dinner?" she said.  Through out the whole dinner I didn't smile and this made Antonio angry "excuse us everyone he said as he pulled my arm and took me to where I was guessing was his office. "why aren't you smiling at least try to pretend" this guy was bringing out the Italian devil in me "cazzo, stronzo, credi di potermi prendere e faro finta di essere felice di farti piacere. Oh mio Dio! quanto sei stupido? (you fucking asshole you think you can just take me and I will fucking pretend to be happy to please you. Oh my God how stupid can you be?) . I said I could see the fire blazing in his eyes as he spoke "non osare parlarmi cosio altriment ...." (don't you dare talk to me like that or else....)  oppure cosa? (or else what?) I asked with so much confidence in me. He smirked and said "I will torture you to the point you beg me to kill you" immediately I lost all my confidence and I guess he noticed " I hate you " I yelled and went back to the table. "Are you okay miss? " said a voice from behind me as I was about to reply the demon came "Daniel leave now" he commanded and the guy just left and I was faced with this demon. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me the fucking asshole stole my first kiss but it felt right so I kissed back and immediately he pulled away and left me to my thoughts.

  Daniel's picture is the first one above