CHAPTER 2

Antonio's POV

As I looked at the little angel in my arms I took in her appearance her face was so soft and her beauty was extraordinary it wasn't like all those puttana's that apply heavy make up it was just simple and breath taking. One of my most trusted men and my best friend Jason said "boss what are we going to do to her?" "I really don't know my friend but let's take her back home and I will figure it out". We went to the airport on our way back to Italy boy if someone told me my stay here would be like this I would have killed him.

Angela's POV
I woke up with a very big head ache trying to take in my surroundings and I think I was in an airplane?. "I see you are awake" I look up and I saw the sexy man from the alley standing in front of me shirtless "I'm what am I doing here?" "well gattina since you were so nosey you got yourself in a whole lot of trouble" "please let me go and I swear I won't tell a soul please " I said trying to sound strong but in the end breaking down. "look stop crying we are about to land and I don't want anyone getting suspicious OK? " he said "what is your name?" he asked but I didn't feel like answering so I kept quiet. Then he grabbed my chin hardly and made look into his eyes " listen honey next time I ask you a question and you don't reply I will put a bullet in your head and be darm sure I won't regret it. Now what is your name? " he said in a calm but dangerous voice "my name is Angela Rossi" I replied and he smiled "see that wasn't so hard". Few minutes later we arrived at the airport he lead me to a car asking me not to scream "um sir where are we? " he chuckled "my name is Antonio De Luca and we are in Italy" he said. I just looked outside admiring the beautiful sight in front of me and soon we started approaching houses and then I saw the most beautiful house no scratch that mansion it was really beautiful.

 I just looked outside admiring the beautiful sight in front of me and soon we started approaching houses and then I saw the most beautiful house no scratch that mansion it was really beautiful

I took my time to admire it until Antonio took me inside