CHAPTER 13

Angela's POV

Today was the worst day of my life. Firstly, the stupid maid that was supposed to wash my clothes mixed the coloured one with the white ones and the gown I wanted to wear was in there. Secondly Mr grumpy decided that I followed him to work and I had to wear his stupid sweatshirt and jeans which I might admit smelt nice. But still staying with him in his office was not the way I wanted to spend my day, not that I had anything to do. Last but not the least his whore came over demanding that I left her man not that I wanted him but who was she to tell me what to do.

Right now I was waiting for Mr grumpy to come back because he went to get me something to wear for his useless family dinner. I found out that his entire family was coming over including his grandparents, uncles, aunties and cousins. Which I wasn't ready for, I mean it's not like am his real girlfriend and that I had to make a good impression but I feel it's necessary to make a good impression.

After waiting for a few fucking hours he finally came back with my dress and I must say for a mafia boss, he definitely has exquisite taste in fashion.

Her dress

Her make up

Her make up

Once I was done with everything I decided it was time to go down. Might as well get over with it, taking a deep breath I made my way downstairs and immediately I got to the last step, the door bell rung. The maid open the door and I was greeted by an energetic girl at around my age she had blonde hair and was a bit taller than I was.

"Hi an Isabella, Antonio's cousin and you must be his girlfriend " Wow she sure was a bundle of energy. "Um yeah am..." I tried saying but I was cut off "Angela I know my cousin talks about you a lot and honestly you are more beautiful than he described. Nice outfit by the way. Where did you get it?" she asked .

"Well Antonio actually got it for me". I replied earning a gasp from her. "You have got to be kidding, my cousin went shopping for a girl, damn he must care about you A LOT for him to do that. Anyways we should get to the dinning room, don't want to keep everyone waiting now do we? ". She said dragging me along with her. Well this definitely was going to be a long night.