CHAPTER 11

Angela's POV

"So Angela how did you meet my son " Angelo's mother asked

"Yeah babe how did we meet I prefer when you tell it" I said smiling

"Um we um.... met at the mall...... yeah the mall and instantly we fell in love " he said looking at me with murderous eyes.

"That's so nice brother except it doesn't sound like you. But anyway congrats " Emily said not believing a word.

"Anyway let's eat" said Angelo's mother

Dinner went pretty well that night so I just took a shower and put on my pyjamas

   It was already 12 o'clock and I couldn't sleep all I could think of was my life and how it turned out

It was already 12 o'clock and I couldn't sleep all I could think of was my life and how it turned out. I came from been a happy 12 years old to a 21 years old orphan who has been kidnapped by a psychopath that could decide to kill me. Yah *note the sarcasm *.

I need to get some sleep and quick so I went down the the kitchen to get some snacks cause my stomach was growling. As I reached the staircase I heard a voice "boss I can't get the girl yet" what girl is he talking about.

"She is guarded 24/7" I was beginning to wonder who this girl was could it be me?

"Okay I will try" and the call ended I quickly ran into the kitchen not to be noticed.

Going through the fridge I found a tube of ice cream. I took a spoon and dug in, I moaned at the delightful taste.

"What are you doing? " a voice said and I almost fell off the chair. I looked up to see Antonio

"Do you know it isn't right to sneak up on people ". He smirked and said "This is my house I can go anywhere at anytime" he kept taking slow strides towards me and I was backing up until the devil decided it was time to punish me and my back hit the wall.

"You know you look sexy in that outfit " I could feel his hot breath on my face. My heart was really beating fast that it could explode. I bit my lip.

"Don't" he said leaving me confused

"I didn't do anything " I said sounding confused

"Don't ever bite your lips unless you want me to take you right here and now" he said his eyes filled with lust.

Before I could process what was happening his lips were on mine and sparks ran through my entire body. I couldn't help but run my hands through his hair.

Immediately I did he pulled away smirking
"You should get some rest" he left leaving me hot and bothered. I quickly ran upstairs and took a shower and changed my undies. I thought about the kiss and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

This should be my longest chapter yet.