CHAPTER 8

To say I was afraid was an understatement I was freaking out. Antonio pulled me under a table "make sure that you do not come out okay?" i couldn't trust my voice so I just nodded. Soon I heard the gun shots end and me been stupid I came out and someone grabbed my hair harshly. "look what we have here I must say you did well Antonio she is hot" God I was shaking usually I'm not afraid but now I was terrified. "let her go " said Antonio "why do you care about her that much? " "actually I don't she is just a slut" men those words stung "well I am not going to take her yet but soon I just came here to warn you that I am going to get my revenge" and with that he left. Later that day at home I decided not to speak to Antonio that ass dared to call me a slut. "Cara mia talk to me" I didn't dare to open my mouth "listen and listen carefully if I talk to you you reply understand?" I looked at him deep in the eyes without fear cause I had nothing to lose "go to hell I don't care what you want to do to me go ahead I have absolutely nothing in this life, I was trying to get my life back when you dragged me into all this shit and for that I hate you" and with that I left the car.

I stripped and got into the bathroom and took a cold long shower and wore my night gown . I have to find a way to get out of here and back to my normal life. I will start planning tomorrow.

 I will start planning tomorrow