CHAPTER 12

I woke up in the morning feeling sore for lying in an uncomfortable position. Memories of last night came rushing back and thinking about it only left to confusion.

I shook my head deciding to forget the past and focus on my. I stood up and took a bath dressing up and heading downstairs for breakfast.

Today I ate breakfast alone because little mister bossy was away for the day which I was grateful for. But he just couldn't leave without assigning me a bodyguard which was frustrating cause I was hoping to relax and find a way to escape.

"Hi what is your name" I asked the rude man standing beside me. He looks at me and does not utter a word, sensing he wasn't going to talk I shrugged at least I tried.

"Well am heading to my room if you need me I will be there" I said heading up the stairs. Men could this man ever reply anyone I thought in frustration.

Sitting on my bed I was drawing a map of the parts of the house I have already been to, looking for spots where there is barely anyone. I heard a knock on the door and jumped hiding the drawing.

The door opened showing Mr big bad wolf. "I see you have been behaving he said while I only glared. I still have something against this idiot and that was the fact that he left me hot and bothered after the kiss last night. Not that I wanted him to continue or did I?  Anyways, doesn't matter at least an explanation was needed as to why he did it.

" I hope you are not upset about last night". God he really has nerve.  "Why would I be upset? It's not like it meant anything to me". Saying this ignited an emotion in his eyes.

Suddenly he pulled me by the waist. Bringing his hot breath close to my ears and this caused stirred up something in me something I haven't felt before. "Are you sure it meant nothing to you? Cause I know you react instantly to my touch now don't you" he said and I couldn't utter a single word because the words were caught up in my throat.

"Tell me did it mean anything to you?" he asked trailing kisses down my neck. "Tell me did it? " I was not sure how to react to these emotions all I knew was that I wanted more. "y-yes it did" getting the answer he needed he stopped kissing my neck and suddenly stood up with a straight face. "We have a family dinner tomorrow and I want you there" he said and left the room not giving me time to process what just happened.

That man was both frustrating and tempting and I found my self drawing closer which was not a good sign. I need to get out of here before things got out of hand.