Chapter 1: Angel

My story takes place after CATWS and does contain spoilers.

All rights to Marvel but I did create Angel Stark my self.

...............

Angel's long, blonde hair whipped around her face as she fell towards the ground. She twisted her body so she now faced the ground in hopes that it would slow her descent. She was about to give up hope about surviving the fall when she suddenly remebered the new device that she finished building just moments before.

She grabbed her wrist and placed her thumb over the cold metal scanner on a bracelet. It glowed red for a second before finnally accepting her thumb print. The bracelet sprang to life along with the one on her other wrist and ankles. They quickly heated up as the ground grew closer to her.

She felt the metal burn her skin as she noted to add microfans to keep the devices mecanisms cool the next time she made them. She spared another glance at the ground as her heartbeat grew louder.

Angel began to swear loudly just as a repulsor beam was sent out of her right hands bracelet. it flung her back into the air as she flipped again. Angel opened her tightly clenched eyes and let out a laugh.

"They worked!' she almosted screamed. She grinned and laughed as she quickly adjusted so another beam slowed her down. She was so happy she almost forgot about the burning sesation the bracelets sent throughout her body.

She flinched as two more beams escaped the anklets. The small motion was enough to send her off course.

She quickly attempted another flip before she hit the grass in a small park. Her breath was heavy as she laid for a second.

Then she flinched as another wave of pain spread through her body. She quickly grabbd the bracelet and ripped it of her wrist along with the other three.

"They worked, but not as well as I'd have liked them to," she said to herself. Her long straight blonde hair was now in a tangles heap at the top of her head.

Angel groaned as she leaned forward and stood up. A few people were staring at her but most just continued on.

"A girl falling out of the sky used to be a big thing. Now it's freaking normal!" Angel hissed to her self.

This is what the world is like now. The abnormal is normal and normal is abnormal. This was a world with superheroes.

Angel took her bag of her back and looked inside. She hadn't had much time to grab everything before she got shot off a hellicarrier.

HYDRA had found out Angel was still with SHIELD. As she was walking to a jet one of the agents intercepted her. They shot her in the shoulder and sent her flying over the edge.

That's when she remembered the bullet wound in her shoulder. She looked at it and saw blood seep through her maroon hoodie.

She cursed again before walking up to a cab.

"Where am I?" She asked the driver.

"San Francisco," said the angry old man annoyed.

"Ok, I need to get to the nearest hospital then," Angel said handing the man her credit card.

Only when the man saw the name on the card did he look up to do a double take. He noticed the bullet wound but was more stricken by the girls bright blue eyes.

"Am I supposed to believe this?" He asked.

"What? That's my name!" Angel practically screamed at the man.

"Yeah, sure. And I'm Orlando Bloom," said the man jokingly.

Angel smirked and pulled the icier from her belt out. She didn't hesitate before shooting the man. He fell unconsciousness onto the other seat.

"What, never heard of Angel Stark before?" She said smiling.

.......................

Please comment what you think :)