I'm going to fix everything part 2

Your pov:
I'm getting my revenge on Dallon and get my Beebo back! I arrive at my hotel, open my laptop and start typing in the search bar "Dallon Weekes" after hours of searching I found his old schools he went to, and found proof I didn't go to his school. I leave the tab open and run out of my hotel room locking and running to the elevator with laptop.
Time skip to Brendon's tour bus aka when things go down..
Your pov:
I finally arrive at Brendon's tour bus when I peak into the window to see if he was there. I see Dallon go into the fringe to get a can of beer. I need to wait till he leaves, but that might be until tomorrow. Then I see Brneodn coming out of his room with that same baggy hoodie. This is by chance, I walked up to the doors and knock on them hoping Brendon will answer. "Hey, what do you need?" Brendon said while opening the doors. "I have proof." I say opening up my laptop. "NO!!" Brendon yelled closing it. "What are you doing??" I said trying to open the screen. "Dallons here, I don't want you to hurt him." He said pushing me away. "Brendon! I have proof just please let me show you!" I yelled while tears start coming down my pink cheeks. "Well, Well, Well look what we have here." Dallon said pushing Brendon out of the way to see me. "Why would you lie to Brendon about me?! We haven't even met Dallon!" I yell at him with anger boiling up inside me. "Sweetie, we went to the same schools, I could never forget you." Dallon said while lifting my chin up with his index finger giving me a evil smirk. "That's where your wrong." I said while pushing him away. "Proof? Well come inside Y/N! Show us all the proof you have." Dallon said while grabbing me and Brendon inside. I sit down and open my laptop. "As you see I found where you went to school Dallon." I said smirking at him. Dallon's eyes went wide and he un crossed his arms. "Now no biggie right? But as you see my name is not in any of these. So I proved my case." I say while leaning back into the chair. "That does make a lot of sense!" Beebo said while hugging me from behind. "Oh you shouldn't have said that " Dallon said while grabbing Brendon's head and slams it onto the table, knocking him out. "BRENDON!" I yell running to my knocked out love. But before I got to him Dallon grabbed me my shirt lifting me up off the ground. "I don't know who you are but stay away from me and Brendon, you got that sweetie?" Dallon said choking me. "Never." I say kicking him the balls and running to Brendon, who seemed to be waking up. "Brendon we have to go, LIKE RIGHT NOW!" I yell to him while picking him off the table. "What?" He said sleepy. "AHHHH" I scream while Dallon picking me up and throwing me against the window making my back bleed. "HELP! AHHHH" I scream in pain hoping someone would save me. "Dallon.." a voice says. I know that voice but who is it? "RYAN??" Brendon screams while staring at him. Oh my god, Ryan the ross is right in front of me. "I'm so disappointed in you." Ryan said while knocking him out. Ryan runs to me picking me up bridle style, "Quick Brendon! Dallon can wake up any minute now!" Ryan said grabbing Brendon. "Um Ryan not to be rude or anything but, um I need to carry her." Brendon said while pointing at me. "Oh no problem du- AHHHHH" Ryan screams while dropping me onto the hard concrete ON MY BACK. "You guys are so slow." Dallon says while pulling a knife out of Ryan's back. "RYAN!!" Brendon said running to him sobbing. "Brendon. You found her." Ryan said while smiling though the pain of the stab. "What?" Brendon said sobbing.
Brendon's pov:
"Run away with her.." Ryan said while handing me two plane tickets to Italy. "Ryan, you are legit dying right now.. your insane." I said laughing but still sobbing. "That's why we're best friends." He said groaning from the pain. "I CALLED 911!" Y/N yelled. "ALSO DALLON RAN OFF!" She screamed. Me and Ryan both laughed. "Brendon?" Ryan asked reaching out to me. "Yes, Ryan?" I said choking on my sobs. "Take her to Italy and make it a moment you'll never remember and a night you'll never forget." Ryan said to me smiling and taking his last breath..
A/N: Okay I needed a plot twist okay?? I'm sorry is I made u cri with Ryan's death I actually cried writing this and also check out my best fren whovian22345 she wrote a really good story. Love u guys 🖤🖤