But it's 2 in the morning!

Your pov:
"I'm sorry Brendon." I say with the smile running down my face. "What do you mean your sorry?" He said. "I can't go to that Italy trip." I said getting off his lap. "Why though?" He said drinking his beer. "Okay, you need to stop drinking!" I yell getting angry.

"Babe, chill." Brendon said putting down his beer. "I just get out of the hospital for 5 years and you are drinking instead of talking to me!" I yell flopping down my hotel bed.

"I'm sorry.." He said giving me a hug. "No, I am.. I shouldn't have gone off on you like that." I sigh running my eyes. "No your right.. I shouldn't be drinking." Brendon said throwing away all his beers.

"You didn't have to do that baby." I say walking over to him hugging him from behind. "I want Ryan to come back." He whispered quietly sobbing. "That's why I've been drinking.. I've been under so much stress cause of you being in the hospital and Ryan running and DALLON IN PRISON!" He screamed slamming him head into the wall.

"Hey it's okay." I say trying to calm him down. "My whole life falling apart because of you.." He whispered pushing me off of him. He's drunk.. I know he is.. he wouldn't say that to me. But a little part of me knew it was true, I need to run, I need to forget this all happened..

I pack my suitcase and walk out my hotel room. "Where the hell are you going?" Brendon said grabbing my arm. He was grabbing it to tight.. I thought he was different but he's just like James.. I'm done with boys.. I'm done with Brendon.

"I need to go back home." I say snatching my arm away from him. His eyes widen, he was no longer drunk. I look around the room and see pills.. "Oh my God Y/N I am so sorry, the doctors put me on this new medication and it makes me angry and I can't control myself. "He said in sadness letting my arm go.
If you want a happy feeling cause it's turning happy, listen to payphone by Maroon 5. If ya want

"But.. I'm ruining your life babe." I say walking out the door. "What?? You are making my life better! Y/N without you, my life would be hell!" He said picking me up in a hug. "You still love me??" I said smiling. "No, I hate you. Duh I still love you!!!" He screamed.

"Okay Okay, I love you too!" I yelled back returning the hug. "I want to take you somewhere." He said grabbing my hand. "Where??" I asked holding onto Beebo's arm. "There's this huge bridge and a HUGE lake, I want to go!" He said like a little kid. "But it's 2 in the morning!" I yelled pointing to the sky.

"I know it's perfect!" Brendon said putting me on his shoulders.
A/N: this is my dream! Going to a big bridge with a huge lake and him putting me on his shoulders. But I don't have a boyfren hahah