Am I actually going insane?

A/N: I'm really tired..
Your pov:
Me and Brendon kissed for about 5 minutes straight, it was the most magical moment of my life. I never knew he would love a person like me, I'm not special.

"Y/N I love you to death." Brendon whispered into my ear. "I love you too, to death." I whispered back pulling him into a hug. "We better go back to the tour bus before Ryan gets back." Brendon said grabbing my hand.

~Time skip to the tour bus~
Your pov:
"Y/N, Brendon?" Ryan said holding a box of pizza. "Yeah Ryan?" Brendon responded having a worried face. "James.." Ryan whispered in a shaky voice.

"JAMES WHAT?!" I screamed grabbing Ryan's shirt. Before he could answer James breaks into the bus holding a gun to Ryan's head. "RYAN!" Brendon screamed running to James with his fist raised ready to fight.

"Stop running or Ryan gets it!" James screamed almost pulling the trigger. "What do you want?!" Brendon yelled starting to sob.
Brendon's pov:
I fall to the ground while watching Ryan cry with his life at stake. "I want my baby." He said pointing the gun to Y/N. "No.." I whisper looking at the devil.

"Excuse me?" He said getting angry letting go of Ryan and walking over to me. "He said no, you idiot." Y/N said standing up with pride in her face. "You know what happens when you disobey me sweetheart." James said now walking over to Y/N.

"You wouldn't dare hurt me." She said getting in his face. "Really? I've hurt you before, I'm not afraid to hurt you again, idiot." He whispered in her ear slapping Y/N making her fall.

"Say goodnight slut." James said shooting Y/N's arm. The bus is filled with her screams and crys. "Y/N!" Ryan yelled getting a knife and stabbing James in the neck, making him instantly die.

"Come on Brendon we've got to get our of here!" Ryan yelled picking me up off the ground. "We can't just leave Y/N.." I say running to her side. "Face it Brendon, she lost so much blood, she's gone." He said running out the bus.

"Y/N, please answer me. I know your alive baby. James is dead, he won't hurt you anymore." I whisper petting Y/N's head. I was going insane, I know why I was too.. Ryan faked his death which make me traumatized me.

I saw my best friend kill my girlfriend ex boyfriend.. maybe I was actually going insane.. My girlfriend dead now. . What am I suppose to do?