Chapter 6 - Lemon

(WARNING: Before you read, this chapter is going to be a lemon. Obviously the title says so, soooooooo if you are younger than 18+ or just not into this, the next chapter is for you. I won't miss anything out, this chapter is just for the lemon so even if you don't read, I will not put any important events in this chapter. THIS CHAPTER IS ALL FOR YA'LL NASTIES OUT THERE!!! But then again, I can't stop you guys from reading this even if you are young so...Be that Savage :3)

"You don't know how much I yearned for you..." Oliver said in a hushed voice, whispering into my ear, as I could feel his breath against my ear, making my spine shiver. I looked over to the right side and closed my eyes, not wanting this. I could feel Oliver's left hand touch my right cheek and make me look forward again, into his swirling eyes. The look in his eyes were nothing I've seen before. The way his eyes were, made me fear this man. 

"N-No...Stop..." I mumbled softly, trying to look away from him again, only for my cheeks to be held tighter, making my face unable to turn. He frowned a bit, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. His eyes now showed confusion and sorrow, with a mix of frustration. 

"What's wrong poppet? Didn't you like me? Didn't you want this too?" He asked with a confused voice. I didn't know how to answer him now. Yes, it was true that I wanted this, it was true that I liked him, but this Oliver was different. 

"Yes...I did like you...I did want this...But this isn't the Oliver I know..." I said back to him. He blinked a few times, before laughing softly. He came closer towards my face, then leaned to the side and whispered in my ear. 

"You never knew the real Oliver." He replied back, before pinning me down on the bed suddenly. I gasped, feeling myself being pinned to the bed, trying to break free, struggling form his grasp. No matter how much I moved, no matter how much I tried to break free, I wasn't strong enough. Oliver just watched me struggled, chuckling to himself, seeing me struggling in his grip. 

"Do you really think you can get me off you? You must be crazy for thinking that." He said to me with a smirk. I furrowed my brows and frowned. Me??? Crazy???

"Oh so I am crazy??? You're the one who kidnapped me! You're the one who is crazy!" I replied angrily. He hummed softly.

"Well to be honest. I wasn't the one who kidnapped you, was I?" He said, trying to make a point. I huffed in disbelief.

"W-Well yeah you didn't but you still ordered someone to kidnap me for you!" I said, getting back at him. He looked in thought, and then laughed, nodding his head. 

"I will give you that one poppet." He simply said. He then held my hands together above my head with one hand, and reached over with his body to grab something. His body came back in place, over my body, and his other hand went up to mine, binding my hand together with ropes. I tried to move around, but my body was getting a bit tired from struggling so much. He tied my hands, and kept them above my head, as he leaned down and licked my jawline with his warm tongue, sliding his tongue down to my neck. I could feel the stick saliva. the cold air sticking to it. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what Oliver might do next. 

"Hm...Since you don't want to look that badly, I'll just cover your eyes for you." Oliver said, breaking the silence. I opened my eyes quickly hearing that, but Oliver had already grabbed a blindfold, quickly blindfolding me. I could now see nothing even if I wanted to see. Everything was dark. I could no longer tell what Oliver was doing. My mind was racing, my heart thumped loudly, as if it wanted to jump out of my chest. My skin was sensitive to touch now. Where was he going to touch? What will he do next? 

"You seem to be loving this poppet..." Oliver said right in my ear. I shivered at his words, shaking my head no. He chuckled, as his left hand grabbed a hold of my right thigh, holding it in his hands. He went under my thigh, lifting it up, leaning down as he kissed my inner thigh with his lips. His lips were slim, and warm, and that made butterflies inside my stomach, as well as a good shiver. Wait good??? I was feeling something from this even though it is being forced upon me???