Episode Eight (Clip Four)

(Back at the summit.....)

As soon as the Supra drove onto the summit and stopped. The team (expect Akihiro) rushed to congratulate the red hair.

"Awesome drift man!" JL said.

"That was a perfect show you put on at the final hairpin!" Joel added.

"You done well bro." Louis placed his hand on the red hair's left shoulder.

"Thanks guys." Prayter couldn't help smiling. Another than the win, he finally overcome his weakness of late braking.

Then Akihiro came forward. "If haven't realized the stupid power overs you've been doing during the race, we would have lost." He said sternly.

"Yeah, I know."

"Also," He added. "Not bad for an amateur. Keep up the good work." He said and walked off to his Viper.

"Yes!!!" Prayter mumbled. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. It was the Wang siblings.

"Thank you Prayter," Huang began. "It was really honorable for you to give us the lead at the final hairpin. We would have crashed if it weren't for you."

Prayter scratch his red hair. "Oh, it was nothing but pure instinct you know."

Huang gave the red hair the stone tablet. "Here you deserved it."

"Thanks." Prayter accepted. "So how's it gonna go for the both of you now?"

Haung chuckled. "Well, for starters me and my sis are gonna train here everynight and hope for a rematch."

Prayter chucked. "Sure, hope you two will improve when we meet again." And the red hair began to walk away.

"Wait Prayter~!!" Xiao Lin held the red hair's hand. "Thank you for that amazing battle. I never felt so thrilled in my life."

"Your welcome. I'm glad you like our battle."

Then Xiao Lin leaned forward and....

KISSED HIM ON THE LEFT CHEEK!!

"WHAT?!" The Angels of the Heavenly Gate yelled. Louis team was shocked to death.

The red hair blushed uncontrollably.

"I'll see you next time~~!" Xiao Lin waved to him and gunned off the road with her brother.

"Damn that girl..." Prayter mumbled.

Louis and team: *eyes filled with envy*
_________________________________________
(Location unknown)

The mysterious figure typed on his computer. He was surfing the web when he came across a video.

It was titled: "Epic Touge battle in Tainmen mountain, China! Elemental Drifter fly past a corner with oncoming traffic. (No clickbait!! 100% legit)"

Clint clicked on the video and saw the Supra parallel drifting with the insanely fast Roadster. He was amazed at the scene.

Suddenly the door to his room burst open. A dude with blonde hair came into the room.

"Hey Clint, check this out! The Elemental Drifters has already defeated two of the Guardians!" Blondie told him.

"Relax.." The figure told the panicking blonde. "It's just two Guardians, they'll still have a long way to go."

"Besides, that's enough time for me to train hard for them." The figure let out his dark purple aura.

"It'll be too easy for me to beat you,"

"Louis Flash."