Episode Twenty Four (Clip Two)

----('Save me' starts playing)----

A truck driver was cruising on the streets casually as he listened to a tune on the radio.

He hummed to the rhythm as he noticed his rear view mirror flickering like crazy.

"Huh? I wonder who coming this fast." He then turned on the signal and moved out off way.

He could hear the menacing RB26 getting closer and began to feel fearful.

(Beat drops)

A modified bayside blue GT-R flew past him at full throttle shocking him. The powerful twin turbo engine was all that's left in his area.

"Whoa!! That's crazy driving!!!"

JL clutched and up shifted a gear going down the street of New York like a demon.

"I hear water underneath me." Katie said.

"What do you mean water??!"

"It's under the car."

He then flashed back to his conversation with the ex-agent.

"You better hurry, time and tide wait for no man."

Jiang then pushed a button on his mini computer screen to call Airi.

"Guys, she says she hears water. What time is high tide?"

The F.B.I agent then checked his watch.

"High tide is now!"

"Then I'll just have to pick it up or notch." He punched the gas, throwing ever ounce of the GT-Rs power in the line. Desperately trying to reach Katie before it's too late.

Coming out from there next junction, a police cruiser had it's sirens blaring as it chase JL.

"I got a street racer here with reckless driving." He said on the radio. "I'm going need backup"

"Great." JL groan as he saw the cop behind him. The blue hair then downshifted into a street junction, drifting into the left corner beautifully with a four wheel drift. The cruiser tried to keep up but JL was already ahead for two seconds.

While that he began having flash backs of his time with Katie.......

"Anyway, nice new hair, it suits you well."

"Well...." Katie began to brush her blue hair gently with her fingers. "Thank you I guess...."

Another Crown Victoria joined the chase. JL ignored them and continued down the road shifting up a gear.

"If you can teach me to improve in my drifting I might consider giving you back the ring." Katie said grinning from ear to ear.

"Deal?" She asked lifting her hand into a handshake.

"*Sigh* Deal." JL agreed annoyed.

"Pull up to the side of the road now!" The officer demanded him on the loudspeaker. But JL ignored him and continued driving.

"WHATSUP!!!" She jumped onto the left window and scared the living daylights out of JL.

"GWWAHH!! Katie?!"

"Look who's following me now?" She smirked making the blue hair blush sightly.

"I-I wasn't following you!"

The lights on the next intersection in front of hiam turned yellow to red as a few cars crossed through.

An intersection came up ahead. He then hard braked his GT-R, forcing the Victorias behind to brake as well. Successfully fooling them, JL then stomped the throttle down to the floor and accelerated swiftly at second gear and power slides into a right turn