Sitting across a gorgeous guy at nine in the evening in an almost empty ice cream parlour made Ara think that she was still dreaming. She continued nodding along to a story Taehyung was telling her and he had got her full attention. 

"So then Seokjin hyung screamed because he thought the eggs had grown hair" he finished, laughing so hard that he found it difficult to even get the words out of him.

And just like Taehyung, Ara burst out laughing, causing the employee behind the counter to look at the two with a weirded out look on his face. 

After the two had calmed down, Taehyung gazed at Ara, "The hyungs are going to love you" he told her, causing her to flip her hair behind her shoulder. 

"Of course they will" she sassily replied making Taehyung giggle at her cuteness.

Throughout the course of the night, Taehyung had succeeded in bringing Ara out of her shell, at the start, she was too shy to even hold his hand, now she was full on teasing him with cheeky winks and sassy remarks. 

"Tell me about yourself now, I've talked too much, it's your turn now" Taehyung gestured for her to talk as he placed his elbows on the table and his face in his hands.

Ara pointed at herself, "My turn?" she questioned and the boy nodded. 

She sat back in her seat, "Well, I have two best friends, we literally do everything together, well we did, now it's just really me and Chaerin" she said taking a pause to eat her ice cream. "She is literally my mom, she's really chic and has this whole badass girl look and she's a bit of  a heartthrob" 

"I want to meet her she sounds cool" Taehyung input.

"She is really cool" Ara said, stressing the really. 

"How about school?" Taehyung said, causing her to stop chewing her ice cream for a second.

"School?" 

"Yeah, what's it like to major in computing?"  he asked, looking as if he was just about to be told a bed time story. 

"Well, spending the majority of the time in front of the computer screen kind of gets boring but taking little breaks like this makes it bearable" she shrugged, placing her now empty cup in the middle of the table.

"How about last night?"

"What about last night?"

"You weren't in front of a computer screen then" 

Ara wanted to laugh at that but she couldn't say what she was really doing last night, "Yeah, but that's like the last time I'll be up past eight because the next time I'll probably do more than just cut my hand" 

Taehyung chuckled at her humour as he too placed his empty cup down. 

"But you're here with me...?" he slyly mentioned moving his leg under the table so it brushed with Ara's.

"You're an exception" she shrugged.

"So does that mean you'll be spending more nights with me?" Taehyung smirked, leaning closer as she contemplated on what to reply.

"I guess, depends what we'll be doing"

Taehyung nodded his head whilst grabbing her hand and standing up to leave.  Ara stood up aswell, following Taehyung as he lead her out of the parlour and onto the beach walk. 

"So what kind of things will make you want to spend more time with me?" Taehyung continued, going back to their previous conversation. 

"Fun things" Ara stated bluntly.

"Oh, then I have something in mind" Taehyung said, making Ara wonder what it could be.

"Is it fun?" she asked, hoping to catch on with what he was hinting.

"You could say that" Taehyung said, pulling her in closer to him.

"Is it something that requires a lot of effort?" 

"Depends how we do it" Taehyung smirked.

"I give up, what is it?" Ara slumped her shoulders, looking up at Taehyungs face.

He bent down so that his mouth was pressed up against Ara's ear and he held onto her hand a bit more tightly before letting his hot breath brush against her earlobe.

"Something rated 21+" 

Ara stopped walking and stared at Taehyung with furrowed brows and a slightly parted mouth.

"Yep, I'm definitely never staying up past eight again" 

Taehyung burst out into laughter as he wrapped his arms around Ara, "I'm joking, I would never do anything without your consent" he said, sending shivers down Ara's spine. 

They continued walking with Taehyung's arm wrapped tightly around Ara as she snuggled into his side because she was blushing like mad and did not want Taehyung to see.

The two then got tired after walking along the beach so much that they decided to sit down on a bench which was seated so that they could gaze at the sea. 

"Thank you" Ara stated suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence that they were in.

"For what?" Taehyung smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulders making her cheeks turn red once again.

"For the food it was yummy" She said, recalling the restaurant that they ate in which made her feel very fancy due to its interior design and delicately presented meals. 

"Is that all?" he questioned looking at her side profile.

"And for taking care of me last night, that was nice of you as well"

Taehyung laughed, not really expecting her answer but he couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was. 

He leant his head on top of hers as she hummed in content. 

"You really are something Lee Ara"

"I know" she replied cockily making him chuckle once again.

"And I love it"