"Sup" Chaerin said, placing her bag on the table and sitting opposite Ara.

She looked up, a bit too preoccupied with her phone to notice who had sat down.

She smiled at Chaerin and gave her full attention.

"So how was your date?" Chaerin questioned, taking out her mirror to reapply her lipstick.

Ara blushed, "it was fun"

Chaerin raised an eyebrow, "when you say fun I know something happened, so what happened?" and she leaned closer towards Ara only to find Ara push herself back.

"Nothing out of the ordinary" she resisted, taking a bite out of the breakfast bar she had out on the table.

"Mhmm" Chaerin hummed, not satisfied with the answer she received, "what you doing after lunch?".

Ara pondered, "I'm going to the library, I've got a free period"

"Kk" Chaerin nodded and checked the time on her phone, "you ready for Friday?" She asked, standing up and picking up her bag.

Ara smiled and nodded her head, "Yep"

"Good", Chaerin replied, walking backwards, "Well, I gotta go, see you later Ra" and with that she left the canteen and left Ara to go back to her phone.

Later in the library Ara found herself reading a novel instead of the textbook she was planning to read, but she got a bit sidetracked.

Just as the book was beginning to become interesting, somebody sat themselves down very loudly next to Ara.

She looked up confused as she had made it evident that she didn't want anyone sitting in the seat next to her as her books were spread out to fill the two desk spaces. She didn't mind if they sat opposite her but next to her was a no no.

The person who had decided to ruin Ara's aloneness turned out to be Jaebum, a boy who was attractive but not Ara's type.

She smiled at him and went back to her reading, a bit freaked out that he chose to sit next to her in the almost empty library.

"Ara right?" He said, totally not following the keep quite rule of the library.

Without look up Ara nodded her head, continuing to look down at her page but not continuing to read.

"That must be an interesting book" he noticed, shuffling in his seat a bit.

"May I help you?" Ara asked in the nicest tone possible and staring at him with a kind face.

He cocked an eyebrow up, "Well..."

Ara inwardly rolled her eyes as she thought of what he might say, whatever it was he wanted she didn't want to do it, all she wanted was to be left alone.

"How about you and me go out tonight?" He said as if confidently 100% sure that Ara would say yes.

She parted her lips and tilted her head to the left, letting her notice the group of boys watching from the next table.

Ara let her eyes cast upwards before she sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm not interested"

A frown made it's way to Jaebum's face but before he could say anything the bell rung, so Ara quickly scooped up her things and left the library in a hurry.

She passed the group of boys and they all watched her walk past, making her feel uncomfortable.

Walking out, she thought she would be able to just shake him off but she was wrong.

"Ara wait!" Jaebum called out causing her to turn around even though she rather not.

She also noticed the group of boys who followed them out of the library, no doubt lay she thought, were Jaebum's friends.

"Come on Ara spot being buzz kill" he said, slinging an arm on her shoulder.

She immediately pushed it off and she heard sniggers from the group behind her.

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested" and she hurriedly walked out of the building and made her way outside.

She heard a whistle as she scurried down the stairs making her feel so embarrassed.

"Why don't you want to go out with me babe, I'll give you the time of your life" he smirked, leaving her feeling disgusted.

She inwardly threw up and turned around to face the snickering pack of boys, "I've already told you, I'm sorry but-"

"She's taken"

A chill went up her spine as Ara turned around to see Taehyung walking over to them from his car with two hands shoved in his pockets.

Ara glanced at Jaebum and his friends to see that they were completely shocked.

The guy on Jaebum's left leaned towards him and whispered to him, "I thought you said she was the quiet, shy nerdy girl"

Ara felt her mouth part slightly at that and she felt offended.

Did people really think of her that way?

Taehyung has come to stand next to her and he slung an arm around her shoulders.

"If she hasn't made the message clear enough" Taehyung said in a deep voice, causing the group of boys stiffen, "she told you to back off but Ara's just so polite to act hostile to you that she's chosen to be nice"

Jaebum narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth to say something but Taehyung interrupted.

"If that still hasn't got through your head, I can show you what I do to people who keep pestering her"

And with that Taehyung released his hold on Ara and stepped towards the group. Immediately, the group scrambled away, intimidate by Taehyung.

He scoffed and turned back to look at Ara who was blushing.

"Thank you" she mumbled, standing still.

"No problem, wouldn't want anyone trying to take what's clearly mine, would we now?" He said, walking past her and patting her head.

Ara watched him walk for a few seconds and then he stopped. He looked over his shoulder, "why are you just standing there? Let's go" He gestured for her to walk over to him and she snapped out of her trance and made her way over to him.

"Why are you here anyways?" Ara questioned slowing down her pace a little bit.

"To pick you up" he said casually, opening the car door for her as usual.

Ara waited for Taehyung to enter the car before she could start their conversation again. He got in and began to drive off somewhere.

"Are you sure? I mean how did you even find out what school I go to?" Ara questioned, feeling slightly freaked out on how he was there at her campus, although he did work in an agency, she shouldn't be surprised.

"Well, I was actually there for work" Taehyung admitted. 

Ara gasped, "lying to a child" she said, holding her hand over her chest. 

She watched Taehyung roll his eyes and chuckle, "You're not a child, you sure act like one though" 

She shrugged, accepting that it was true. 

"But you're still head over heels for me" Ara joked, batting her eyelashes.

Taehyung sighed, smiling at her, "I sure am"