Chapter 1

I watched as her long hair swayed side to side with every stroke . Her breathe hitched and her arch deepened. I truly loved everything about this extravagant women from the way she blinked to the way she walked she was beautiful, I loved her.
I slowly caressed her waist before tightly gripping it and slamming my dick inside her honeypot the sensation of her sweet nectar sliding down my dick felt amazing she was so tight. I gripped her hair pulling her head back as she rode me moaning my name .
The words "  NOT EASILY. BROKEN " were written down her spine I chuckled slightly because I'm pretty sure I was breaking her I drove her crazy...Insane and never once has she left me.
She began screaming loudly and I felt her pussy clench around my dick as her juices squirted out of her. I gripped her body tight giving her long slow strokes as I came inside of her. She moaned lowly riding out her origasm and turned towards me. " I Love yo-" she started to say but I cut her off " kneel " I said. I watched her drop to the ground with a look in her eyes I couldn't explain. She opened her mouth wide and slowly took my dick into her warm mouth sliding her tongue up and down my shaft cleaning all her juices off of it.
When we were done she sat on the bed and lied down soon drifting off. I sat up and put my sports bra and boxers on. When I was finished getting dressed I kissed her forehead and left. It's funny how even though I'm in love with her ... even though she is everything to me, even though she treats me better than any women has I still fail her. I fail at loving her, I fail at being there for her, I fail at being loyal to her and a part of me is guilty.. but the other part of me doesn't care she knew what she signed up for she knew I had a wife she knew I wasn't gonna leave my wife for her .. or did she? I drove home in my thoughts and once I got home I quietly walked in and stepped into the kitchen. " Who is she Sariya " I looked to the left of me seeing my drunk wife on the counter.