Chapter 7

Brejae's pov

"Man chill" I was in the schools clinic with my friend Bianca getting my Flu shot. I was going the fuck crazy. Dr. Hudson rubbed the alcohol on my arm and my eyes got wide. "WAIT" I yelled, Bianca grabbed me and held me still " you trader" she laughed at me " you'll thank me when you aren't dying from the flu" I pouted and Doc Hudson tapped the needle and I looked away. "Waitt I cun not I cun not suh ooh no" I started to cry and I felt a small pinch and dropped on the hospital bed. " OUCH" I grabbed my arm and ran out of there shit they got me fucked up as fuck. Cerina came out laughing hard as hell doubling over with a band aid in her hand  " I cun not I cun not suh what the fuck" she mocked me laughing harder and I just grabbed the band aid and started to walk away.

I met Bianca about 2 weeks ago on the field. I had saw her around a couple of times but when I actually talked to her  we had literally ran into each-other during her soccer and my basketball practice. We laughed for 30 whole minutes because my basketball shorts had slid down and her shoes flew off. She is really cool as fuck besides the fact that she literally laughs at everything. I heard her laughter getting louder and I looked back at her still walking " He-y Hey wa- it wait up" she spoke still chuckling a little. I stopped and she caught up wrapping her arm around my shoulder. We walked to our first period classes which were right next to each other. She snailed me and put the deuces up I just laughed at her childishness and walked in class. Coac- I mean Sariya was staring at me hard when I walked into the room and I nodded my head at her but she chewed on her bottom lip and continued looking at me.

She's been acting really different to be honest, like a weird different towards me I don't know why but she has been interacting with me way more and kind of flirting with me like yesrerday. We were practicing and she came up behind me because I was stiff while I was shooting, My body had been hurting really bad.

* Flashback *

"Here" Sariya came up behind me and grabbed my hips slowly sliding her hands under my shirt and basketball shorts rubbing my waistline. I got this tingly feeling on my pussy and I kind of pushed her back with my ass but that just made her come closer to me she came up to my ear and began whispering " Relax babe take a deep breath and loosen your body up just calm down." I felt my body lean into hers as I did what she told me to do and I could've sworn I felt her warm tongue slide against my neck.

" Scoot back Sariya" she tilted her head at me and grunted slowly pulling her hand out my boxers not before brushing her fingers against my pussy. My body reacted so quickly I just jumped up and threw the ball and I made it.   

Flashback over

Man that shit was weird I swear. "Since you missed a lot of class I think you should come back after school and maybe we can talk about some things you need to work on for practice and also you can get some work done" I jumped hard as fuck. She was at my desk staring back at me I looked at her and she had on really casual clothes. A plain white t-shirt and some grey joggers with some grey and white Jordans. She really looks like a highschool student she needs to start dressing like an OG stud. I smiled and chuckled a little at my thoughts. " Yeah sure Sariya" she bit her lip and shook her head " its coach until we're outside of school Bre " I grinned " its Brejae until we're outside of school coach" I said mocking her. The bell then rang and Bianca was at the door in 1.2 seconds I just laughed at her eagerness and we walked to our second period together

" Do not leave this classroom unless I dismiss you " Ms. Parker fine ass yelled. " Yes Ms.Parker" everyone said in unison. The bell then rang and we all got up racing out of class. The only one that was still sitting there was Bianca flirtatious ass. I laughed at her swirling her finger in Ms. Parker's hair. " Bring yo ass B god" she looked at me and pouted walking over to me. " Man you a clock  blocker I mean I cock blocked" I rolled my eyes and laughed  " Shut yo ass up I want some lunch" I said walking a little faster to the cafeteria " I wanted Ms. Parker for lunch Dickhead " she said crossing her arms. I just laughed as we walked into the lunch room.  Thank god the line wasn't long at the snack bar. I walked there and waited for the 2 people in-front of me as Bianca poked my ass repeatedly. " Bitch stop shit yo ass gone put a hole in mine" she then started to laugh hard as fuck " you already got a hole a bootyyy hole " I shook my head at her comment and chuckled dummy.

We had finally got to the front of the line and I peeked over the counter to see who was selling us everything today, that determines whether I have to pay or not.
Brae big bobble headed ass came from under the counter and looked at me sadly " Take what you want and dip " she said giving me a sad smile.

" whats wrong with your hoe ass" Me and Bianca said in Unison. See that's why she's my bitch. Brae grabbed her chest and pouted " Hoe? Wowwwwww " she said smiling " nah but I miss you Bre foreal can you call me later" she put her hands together and bit her lip. Well I honestly wasn't really upset with her so why the fuck not shit. "Yeah sure I will" I grabbed my snacks and walked away but B mean ass mugged her then flicked her off walking backwards. " I don't like that hoe " she said turning back towards me. I just shrugged

" On a wayyyyyyyy more important note are you coming to my first game on Friday" I said sitting down grinning. Today was Monday I had been going to this school for 2 months well fuck school I had been on the team for 2 months and we have been practicing our asses off literally I think my booty getting flatter just to get to where we are now Im so ready. " Duh stupid why the fuck wouldn't I " she said rolling her neck and hands. " bitch you know damn well if some pussy was calling your name you would not show the fuck up lets not okay " I said shaking my head. She looked at me in disbelief and mugged me " I am bewildered 😳 why would I ever put pussy before my new adored friend unless its Ashleys, Ashtons, Brianna's, Mariah's, ohh shit Mariah got that juicy fruit shit wet and fruity damn.. oh OH fuck I see what you mean." I nodded and laughed
" yeah nigga you see"
I got up and she followed as I walked out the Cafeteria and went to my next class we actually had our last 2 classes together we were early but shit its nothing else to do.

After those to classes were over . B started complaining about being paired up with an ugly bitch for an art project because we had to go to each-others houses and she said she can't fuck an ugly bitch so why should she be going to a ugly bitch house for an art project .. the girl isn't even ugly B is just a dickhead. " Girl shut yo ass up she don't wanna fuck You anyway" B just waved her hand and shook her head " cocky ass muthafucka" I started to walk out the double doors until I remembered that I had to go to Coaches class. " Shit" B looked back at me confused " whats wrong Jae" she said stopping " I have to go back to first period to get some work done" I spoke. She pouted and hugged me " Well I'll see you later sweet cheeks text me" I nodded and blew her a kiss and she caught it and put it in her pocket I just laughed and started walking back.

Bianca in the media  above🗣Posted 1-30-18 Tuesday 9:55pmI hope you enjoy Sorry for mistakes

Bianca in the media above🗣
Posted 1-30-18
Tuesday 9:55pm
I hope you enjoy
Sorry for mistakes