Chapter 5

Brejae's pov

" Ma I'm home " I walked into the house and it smelled like sex ew " ya mom is in the kitchen cooking for me " I looked at this nigga like he was crazy. He was laying on the couch watching jerry springer. " the fuck okay" My mom walked into the leaving room smiling "Hey baby" I looked at her shocked " Hey mo-" she cut me off " how was your nap " she walked over to that nigga and sat on his lap I just shook my head and walked upstairs. I was just getting home from a long ass practice coach literally worked my ass all day. For the past couple of days she's been giving me a hard ass time. I plopped on my bed and stared at the sealing. Fucking weird ass human being. She is acting like I meant for her to see me naked ..but maybe that's not why she is upset maybe its because she just doesn't like me, but why wouldn- my small mind rant was cut off by my phone ringing I looked at who was calling and smiled. I quickly sat up and answered " wassup babygirl " her smooth voice hang through the phone and I instantly got happy. " Hey brae wassup what you doing " I said smiling a little to hard. Brae and I have actually been talking for a little bit she's really great. " I was just thinking about you to be honest I'm about to take a shower " I pouted " well I was gonna go take one to wanna call me back?" I waited for her response but instead she FaceTimed me. " No I wanna watch you " she said smirking at me. I walked to the bathroom and sat my phone up towards the shower and she did the same. I stripped out of my clothes and turned the water on slowly getting in letting the water run down my entire body. She had got in also. I began washing my body letting the soap travel any and everywhere. " Rub your clit she said I lifted my leg up a little and started to move my finger over my clit slowly. " mmmm uh " I moaned I heard something began to vibrate and I looked over at the phone and she had something directly on her clit her body was trembling and her moans grew louder and louder every second. The way she gripped her breast and but her lip had me going crazy. I started to move faster abusing my clit as I slowly slid 2 fingers inside of me from the back started to stroke in and out of my pussy quickly. She looked at me and instantly screamed my name " fuck baby you look so good " she moaned. I began to go faster hearing her say that drove me crazy. " ouu fuck ima cu-" she stopped mid sentence and moaned out and I began to cum all over my fingers I was guessing she did to because her panting stopped. She looked over and smiled at me.

I stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked all my juices off " mmm" she bit her lip and watched. " you're so fucking sexy Brejae " I smiled and began washing my body.
When we were done she ended up falling asleep and I K.O'd soon after.

The next morning my house was clean empty. I got up did my hygiene routine and got dressed and my phone quacked . It was a message from brae,

Papi Brae👀😋💕- I'm outside sexy come on I gotchu breakfast to.

I smiled hard and rushed downstairs like I literally jumped over 16 stairs nigga. I grabbed my keys and my shoes and ran to her car, which wasn't her car like at all the old man stared at me like I was crazy and brae honked her horn. I gave the man a faint sorry and jogged across the street to her car and she was dying. I got in and mugged her " shut up I was over excited " she just laughed harder handing me 2 chicken sandwiches some  fries and some cran-raspberry juice the love of my life I swear " bet you scared the wrinkles off that nigga " at this point she could barely control the wheel " focus before we never get a chance to get wrinkles"

About 5 minutes later we got to the school and she walked me to class of course we were late but the teacher wasn't here for some reason so eh. Everyone conversed and played around until the door slammed open and in walked coach.

" Hello muthafuckas nah I'm just playing but I'm gonna be subbing for the next month because your teacher is going through personal issues "