Chapter 8

Sariya's pov

I opened the door as I heard Brejae's faint footsteps getting closer and closer. Once she got here she bent over and put her hands on her knees breathing hard " I'm huh sorry" she paused and put her finger up telling me to wait. " You're supposed to put your hands above your head and breathe in through your nose and out your mouth to slow down your heart rate and calm your body down" she looked at me and did what I said while walking in the classroom. I closed and locked the door.

" So the most you have to do is the book work that you missed" I said leaning on my desk looking at her " you know I could've just did that at home so what you really want me here for you not trying to kill me are you?" She said giggling and I smirked a little she has no idea.. " How would you do it at home when your math text book has been here for a whole 2 weeks? You haven't turned in any of the book work at all so you're gonna do it infront of me so I can make sure you get everything done" I spoke as I walked up to bre standing uncomfortable close to her and placing the book on the desk she was leaned against. She smiled a little and nodded " alright you caught me " she sat down and took out her math notebook and a pencil and began working.

I intensely watched her work she was so beautiful her light skin had a bunch of tattoos sprawled around them. Her long hair hung on the left side of her face as she worked on every problem. Every time she would get confused her face would scrunch up and she would stare at anything like she was hoping it would tell her the answer. I smiled a little and chuckled. She looked up and glared at me " what ? Are you gonna just stare at me or are you gonna come help me " she said sounding mad it was adorable. I walked over to her and bent down hovering over her small frame. " Just solve for X" I said and she smacked her forehead softly " oh duh " she then started laughing at herself and I just stared " well I got it now you don't have to be so close anymore" she said higgling nervously as I traced a tattoo that was on her neck.

" Do it " I heard a voice say
" kill her and get the money "
My hand suddenly tightened around her neck " what the-" she couldn't even finish her sentence wants I choked her even hard she then started to scratch my hands which made me go harder and her eye lids started to close " helloooo Sariyaa" I looked up from the tattoo on her neck and spoke " do you want me to take you home? Maybe next time we can study somewhere else you know those test are coming up and I see that you need help" she looked me in my eyes like she was trying to find something and then she nodded and started packing her belongings

Brejae's pov

We walked to her car and it was lit she had one of those Tesla trucks I've always wanted one. The door opened on their own and her car looked like it was about to fly away I practically ran inside.

I heard her chuckle and She got in and the doors slowly started to shut. " So where am I going ?" She asked starting up the car " um 3521 Webster street I think " Ive been here for about a month and I really haven't payed attention to remembering my address. She just laugh and shook her head. " So tell me about yourself " she said I looked at her and just thought for a little bit To be honest what can I tell her about myself? " well im 16 ill be 17 in July.. Umm My dad passed when I was younger so im just with my mom " I twitched a little bit thinking about her she's sick.. " umm I love basketball but I really don't know if im truly into it this year my favorite colors are olive green and blue I love to draw.. ima virgin, I don't really like people I'm not into talking at all unless I'm in the mood I've never been inlove.. I'm kind of crazy like bat shit crazy and mentally crazy and yeah I guess thats all you need to know" she smiled looking over at me. " well you're very interesting  Br-"  " ohhhh and I literally Love food I can't live without it.. well duh we can't love without food but you catch my drift " I said cutting her off and she busted out laughing and I just furrowed my eyebrows " whats so funny " she continued laughing looking at me.
" maybe thats the reason why you gave me the address to olive garden" she spoke and started laughing harder I chuckled.. " You're lying.. if you wanted to take me out all you had to do was say so big papa " I said in the most feminine voice and she started laughing harder. I smiled watching her she is so cute when she laughs I swear.