Chapter 4

Sariya's pov

" Bu-" she stopped " you know what nevermind " Brejae walked out of my office with glossy eyes and I just shook my head. Rude? maybe but I was gonna give her the position head on now I could careless I packed up my things and headed out for the night. I saw Brejae sitting on the bench outside of the school while walking out and she stared at me until I got into my car. Mad ass.. I started my car and plugged the aux cord into my phone and as if on cue my phone rang it was my girlfriend Elisha, I smiled and answered. " Hey daddy" her voice boomed through the speakers as I pulled off " Hey mami you good?" I asked she moaned softly and spoke " yes but I miss you daddy when you coming home?" I smirked as I began to hear her pussy juices smacking informing me that she was fingering her pussy. " I'm on my way now baby " I spoke in the deep husky tone she loved " ohh fuck " she whimpered " What you doing baby? " she didn't reply she just moaned " I know you heard me Elisha what the fuck you doing " I said aggressively " I'm playing with my pussy baby " her voice trembled and she stopped trying to hide it and started moaning louder. " does it feel good baby" I questioned. " Yes daddy this pussy is yours come get it " I felt my self getting turned on as she started fucking her self harder and faster. I pulled into the driveway and slowly snuck into the house listening to her moans sound through the house I opened the door to our bedroom and made direct eye contact with her. Her beautiful hazel eyes looking back at mine as she slid her fingers in and out of her. I pulled her to the edge of the bed watching her pussy tighten up around her fingers it was a great sight..

Brejae's pov

I walked into the house around 7pm. I walked up to my room disregarding the fuck that my mom was fucking some man on the sofa and dropped onto the bed. Welp my first day of school was fucking ruined, I huffed and walked to the bathroom inside of my room staring in my mirror. Basketball is literally something I've always wanted to do.. and I'm most definitely not about to let her run me off if thats what the fuck she think she's doing. Fucking ugly fine ass. I stripped out of all of my clothes and got into the shower staring at the old cuts on my thighs from when my dad died.. probably the worse time of my life and since then my mom has just went down hill I don't even know her anymore.. she acts as if she doesn't see or notice me she's basically dead unless she with some random bozo. I've gotten used to it though my dad died when I was 9 and I'm 17 about to be 18 in like 4 weeks so yeah. I step out the shower walking into my bed room. I don't really bother to put on any clothes I just drifted off when I sat on my bed.

Sariya's pov

" line up rookies " I yelled and they all scattered around meeting me at the line. I looked around eyeing everyone and smirked when I saw Brejae. She's got balls stepping back into my space but its cute I guess. " give me 20 laps around the gym now" I heard everyone moan and groan " oh I'm sorry 30 " they didn't say shit after that they just started running

After practice all the girls got dressed and were exciting the locker room. It was actually a really good practice today I might actually consider giving her a position again. I stepped into the locker room making sure it was cleared out. As soon as I got to the last stall there was a naked Brejae she had scars on her thighs and water dripping down her body.. she bent down and I got a clear view of her caramel pussy from the back. Her breast sat up high and were the perfect size she had a Tattoo trailing down her beautiful spine and her long hair swayed as she moved around "ahhhhhh " she screamed and I quickly covered my eyes "oh my god brejae you're not suppose to be im here at this time hurry tf up and get dressed before I lock you in here. She looked up at me and then down at my pants an blushed. " okay just go " she whispered I looked down and saw a big bulge in my sweatpants. Aw fuck "ugh yeah your back on the team " I scurried away and started to back up my things.

Sariya ^Chapter 4  CompleteI hope you enjoy babies please leave feedback

Sariya ^
Chapter 4
Complete
I hope you enjoy babies please leave feedback