Chapter 3

And....,

* the beginning *

        I walked to the front office of Baltimore High school. It was my junior year and I had just moved to Baltimore due to my mom switching jobs. " Name " the lady at the front desk said as soon as I walked in, rude ass. " My name is Brejae Walker " I spoke up saying my name with confidence.  She slammed my schedule down in front of me and dismissed me with the wave of her hand. Hmm that was cute but I'd be wrong if I waved my hand across her big ass forehead. I grabbed my schedule and walked out of the office skimming through all my classes. I don't even know where these classes are. Schedules are no help and I'm most definitely not going back to the office to ask her bobblehead ass where these classes are. I really don't care about any of this I'm just ready to go to basketball try outs after school that's it why do we have to go to these bunk ass classes.
" Yo ma you lost? " I looked up at a tall ass darkskin nigga checking me out. " Yeah umm do you know where Ms.Lefkowitz class is ? "  He looked at me and smirked "Yeah I do I got that class to but maybe we can skip it and I can teach you some other thi- ' I'm not interested " I said cutting him off He rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breathe and he started walking so I followed.
Once we got there the door swung open and the teacher pulled us in " Now why are you two late blah blah blah ah ah ah " I walked to the back of the classroom and put my earphones in shutting everyone and everything out.

******

It seemed as if school went by with the snap of a finger. I was in the girls locker room getting ready for these tryouts. People were trying to talk to me throughout the day but I'm not the most social person. " Yo I'm braelyn ma wassup with you " this lightskin stud with long straight hair sat beside me and watched me start to undress. " um can you like turn around " I said she looked at me weird and turned around and I began to get dress " i-m Bre- Brejae " I said stuttering a bit .. she was fine as fuck and I was almost naked right behind her " well welcome to our school Brejae I am the captain of the girls basketball team " I finished dressing and I guess she noticed when my locker closed because she turned around with her hand out. I shyly grabbed it and shook it after saying a low thank you. " Don't be shy on that court brejae " she said before running off to speak to some other players.  I walked out of the gym and heard a whistle blow right by my ear and I winced at the ringing sound " Ladies out of the locker room now " I looked back to see a tall caramel skin stud with tattoos around her neck an arms she had long hair and she looked as if she was blasian.  I guess I was staring for to long because she blew the whistle in my face. " I said sit on the bleachers now " she yelled at me. I jumped a little and walked to the bleachers " pick up your pace rookie " She said I than began jogging and sat down. She just looked at me and shook her head before bouncing a ball and speaking " now girls I'm pretty sure you know Braelyn our team captin by now, she is a senior and has been playing for this team since she was a freshie.  She is honestly one of the best girls I've wor.... blah blah blah " I stopped listening and continued observing our coach her hair was tied up into a messy bun and her caramel skin looked so smooth she had really beautiful brown eyes and full lips.. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.. and her ass was fat too. I shook my head biting my lip and I began to watch her walk towards me. " Why are you still sitting here? Get up and find a partner we're doing lay ups go catch the rebounds" she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up and I yanked away from her " chill bro " I mumbled. She's fine but she's doing to much putting her hands on me. I found a partner and after what felt like years of dribbling, passing, and shooting she finally sent us back to the locker rooms to get dressed. I slid my basketball shorts off and it revealed my black laced panties. " Damn ma " I looked back and saw Brejae with her hand over her mouth a little smirking " I quickly pulled them back up and she pouted " nah but you were really good out there besides all that staring I have potential in you Bre " she smiled at me and dabbed me up before walking away " her fine ass " I mumbled starting to undress again. " Oh and coach wants you to go to her office when you're finish and thanks sexy " my cheeks immediately darkend and I put my regular clothes back on. "
After I was finished my slow ass spent about 20 minutes walking around the school until finally going back into the girls locker room and seeing coach enter the door to the left of the gym ... Wow. I quickly followed her and stopped the door before it closed which made me fall right on my face. " you're late" she said sternly. I tucked my bottom lip inside of my mouth and tasted my blood.. fuck I busted my lip. " I know I was kind of lost " she looked at me and rolled her eyes " Well Brejae next time you need to be here on time don't bother coming back here tomorrow you're off the team "

Chapter 3
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Brejae in media below ( dropping the whole screenshot so y'all won't ask for an Instagram)

Chapter 3 Wednesday, January 17, 2018 Brejae in media below ( dropping the whole screenshot so y'all won't ask for an Instagram)

Hope you enjoyed this beauties 😘