1. She's a weirdo

Chapter One

She's a weirdo

First of all, wish you all a very Happy New Year! Hope this year will bring a lot of happiness to you.

And Sakahi1234 Wish you a very very Happy Birthday!! My best wishes are with you. Hope you are enjoying your birthday! You will achieve great success and all happiness in your life. Once again
🎈🎂🎁A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKANKSHA!🎁🎂🎈
Lots of love birthday girl.

***

It was the day when a fresh batch was going to enter the college with some new dreams, hopes, and wishes. Last year Karan Chauhan joined the college and in a few days, he was one of the most loved boys in the ocean of students. An ideal student for the teachers, good to his friends, and he respected everyone. With that, he was one of the heart robs in this college too with his chocolatey brown eyes, short curly dark brown hair, and well-built body.

It was a college with some rich, spoilt students so it became a hub of bullying lately. With the money they could do anything, so most of them opted to bully for their entertainment. Like every year, the seniors were in front of the gate to hunt their prey. Few boys were standing there, whistling watching the girls enter.

But Karan was different from them. For him, focusing on studies was more important than bullying others. After entering college, he looked for his friends, Virat and Parth. Virat was the typical playboy and his looks attracted many girls towards him. Whereas Parth was more of an athlete. He was on the college's basketball team.

When he saw them nowhere near him, he slowly made his way towards the class, in hope of finding them there. After entering the class, he went to sit in his usual seat, near the window, from where he could feel the morning breeze. When he saw that his best friends were not yet there, in fact, most of the class was not there as he was early, he took his notebook out and started making some doodles in it. It was one of his hobbies.

Some girls entered the class after a few minutes, giggling among themselves. He looked up to see Riya and her friends.

Riya was one of the most popular girls in this college. She was pretty with a perfect curvy body and she had a huge crush on Karan from the day she met him.

Riya winked when saw him staring. He shook his head and again went back into making doodles. They crossed and sat behind him and he heard her talking.

"Did you notice the girl with that funny big specs?" One of Riya's friends asked her.

"Yeah. But did you see her dressing? She looks like a freak and her weird behavior? Eww." Riya replied being disgusted.

"I know right. She's a walking weirdo." And with that, they started laughing and pointing out more flaws in that girl.

"Don't you all have any work, other than degrading or bullying others?" Suddenly Karan asked turning back.

"Chill Karan. It's not your business sweetheart." Riya gave him a sickening smile.

"Urgh.. ...y am I wasting my precious time talking to you!" He said irritated and turned back into his earlier position.