Before you read

Before you read

***

Introduction

***

Her only identity was of a sister and a daughter.

Waking up, getting bullied, and bearing pain, that's what her life was about. She needed love and care but did not want it. She needed a friend but did not want it. She was broken in the need of healing but did not want it.

She had accepted the fact that the world was not for her and she was only surviving for her sister. But what happens when a small ray of hope comes into her life and unknowingly she holds it?

She needed that savior but still did not want him!

***

Note

***

The story is completed and under editing. As most of you people have already read this story, I wanted to let you all know that I'll be adding new scenes in this story. So if any of you are interested in reading the new version, you can give it a go.

For example: Earlier, Riya's character was not added for the first two chapters but now I have added a new scene of Riya and Karan in the first chapter only. And hopefully, she will play an important role too.

There will more changes like this.

***

Warning

***

English is not my first language, so there will be many grammatical mistakes. If you are a grammar freak, then maybe this story is not for you.

There will be some scenes that might trigger a particular group of audience. Like there will be scenes of bullying, murders, and much more. Read at your own risk.

The author does not promote any of these crimes mentioned in this story. The story is completely fictional and has no link with real life.

***

Wish you all a happy reading

Signing off

Anonymous