Graduation

'OK, how do I look?' asked Gakupo, posing in the mirror. He had a purple suit on, like the one he wore for Duke Venomania's Madness. He looked like a king.

'You look fine.' Kaito fixed his suit, a dark blur one.

'So, who do you want to impress today?' asked Gakupo.

'No one!' Kaito blushed.

'Yeah right.'

'Think whatever you want to, Meikoooo...'

'Shut up!'

'So, what're your plans?'

'Do something awesome today.'

'You can't.'

'YOU can't!'

'Yes, I can. I am AWESOMENESS.'

'Nuuuu!'

'Yes.'

'What're you guys doing?' Len entered the dim-lit dressing room in a suit.

'Nothing!' the other two replied.

-0-

Supaisu girls were all dressed in the same type of costumes, but each costume had a different color. They chose to wear black lace dresses with high heels. Rin protested to the high heels part.

'No. You guys can't walk in high heels!' Rin reasoned.

'I can,' IA announced. She didn't need to; she wore heels on a regular basis. 

'Purgaloids' hate you for your high heels!' Gumi grinned.

'Purga- how?' Rin demanded.

'Nothing!' Gumi and IA exclaimed simultaneously.

'As I was saying,' Rin kept a suspicious eye on Gumi, 'You people can't walk in high heels!'

'I can,' Luka informed.

'I can't...' Miku blushed.

'I can!' Gumi yelled.

'Huh! Miku can't do it!' Rin pointed.

'Miku, please?' Gumi asked, in her sweetest tone.

'Okay,' Miku agreed. 'I'll try my best...'

'Weaklings...' Rin ranted.

So, all of them were soon found in high heels, except for Rin, who wore a sort of ballerina shoes.

'But our costumes don't match!' Gumi protested.

'You need to respect difference, Gumi-chan, unless you want your life with Len to be destroyed,' Rin threatened.

Gumi shut up after that. She didn't want her life with Len destroyed.

-0-

The Graduation Dance was a riot of colors, lights, scents and sounds: there was music blaring, scrumptious food everywhere, disco lights, the students' elegant clothes... It was perfect, Kaito thought. Not as much as Ice-cream, but, well, ice-cream was incomparable with anything.

'YOU AREN'T COMING?' Len shouted over his phone.

On the other side of the phone, Yuma was speaking. Cars were honking, and Yuma had to shout so Len could hear him, 'Sorry! Too much traffic jams... I'll head home.'

'WHAT PLANS?' Len shouted again.

Gakupo and Kaito flailed their arms to tell him to quiet down.

Mizki rushed to them, wearing a beautiful purple-pink kimono with gold designs. 'What happened?' she asked. The boys couldn't hear her over the blare of the disco music, but her lips said that's what she asked.

'Yuma's not coming...' Kaito informed.

Gakupo broke into a huge grin.

'Really?' Mizki asked. 'Okay,' she shrugged. 'Gakupo, may I have the first dance?' 

'Um- sorry, Miz.... I had Meiko in mind today...' Gakupo apologized.

'Kaito, you?' Mizki asked.

'Yeah, sure!' Kaito took her hands.

'Good luck with Meiko!' Mizki smiled- but Kaito noticed her tone and smile weren't exactly right. Before he could get what was wrong, she whisked him away to the farther side of the room.

-0-

'We'll perform on stage and look like fools...We'll perform on stage and look like fools...We'll perform on stage and look like fools...We'll perform on stage and look like fools...We'll perform on stage and look like fools...' Gumi kept muttering under her breathe.

'Why're you so nervous?' Luka asked.

The other girls were sitting in the sofa of the rehearsal room, practicing their instruments.

'I don't know...' Gumi sighed.

'You're so awesome at fighting! Why will a simple song bother you so much?'

'Well... So many people....'

'Are they going to hurt you?'

'No.'

'Other people tried to kill you and you were brave enough to fight them. You can do this no problem!'

 You can do this no problem!'

'Yes... You're so right!' Gumi ran to pick up her bass and strung the strings.

'Okay, guys,' Luka grabbed everyone's attention. 'We've got Gumi on the bass, Rin on the electric guitar, IA on the synthesizer, me on the bass drums and Miku on the dancing. Miku will be dancing on a higher platform; we'll be on the lower one, playing our hearts out!'

'Yeah!' Gumi and Miku whooped.

IA and Rin looked totally bored.

'Let's get this party started!'

FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER OUT!!! YAY! SO sorry, everyone, for so much delay... I was facing writer's block for a month! Thank you for reading the chapter!!! Please, I would like to hear your feedback! Tell me how I can improve my writing. Bye now!