A new beginning

Chapter 1: A new start

Breathless. So taken away and heartbroken. The lust for love was my mistake, repeated and out of control. It was the reason so many friendships were destroyed and spoiled. Sigh

Let me tell this story from the start.

It was a new term of school. The air was fresh and it was time for a new beginning, to turn over a new leaf. I was convinced that my bad habits are gone.

"Day 1. Better than expected," was the thought I had running through my mind. Every thing seemed so perfect. Every thing seemed so fine. Every thing seems so... normal. However, the problem was far from arising.

Day 2; back to CCA (co-curricular activities). For me, CCA was both dreadful yet fun. I disliked CCA at times due to the lack of friends, and that it was very tough. However, things turned out so good, I decided it would not hurt to just attend.

That was when I met her. The girl who I had paid no attention to before, but realized the sudden beauty trapped in that perfectly imperfect body.

Day 3; the memories could not leave my head. I could feel my adrenaline pumping through my body. Every time I thought of her amazing face, it made me feel esthetic.

Soon, a week passed without me knowing, and I realized, I had a crush on her, on Cheryl. Love overcame me and I could not resist. It was unstoppable.

Little did I know, she liked me back. Never have I had a girl have a mutual liking for me as well, and I was so enthusiastic about it, I lost my foothold. Not long after, there was a lot of speculation about whether we were together.

I tried not letting that affect the friendship between us, but even we knew it was much more than that.