Propose (Kihyun x Hara)

Title : Official
Member : Kihyun
Genre : Angst/Fluff

Title : OfficialMember : KihyunGenre : Angst/Fluff

"Kihyun, would you like—

"I have to go somewhere after this, Hara. Sorry."

Hyemin frowns as Kihyun quickly leaves her side, straight away going to his room. Did I do something wrong?

"You look troubled."

Hara turned behind to see Shownu standing awkwardly and Hara smiled sadly.

"No I don't."

"But your words doesn't match your face expression."

Hara bit her bottom lip as she sigh. "Yeah, you're right."

"Then what's wrong?" Shownu sat infront of Hara as she looks down.

"Kihyun has been avoiding me. I can tell. Everytime if I said something, he will straight away say he's not free." Hara whispered, as her eyes gets teary.

"You know him. He's the one with temper in our group. If something happens, don't blame yourself." Shownu sighs.

"It could be Minhyuk annoying him or Aerin messing up the living room with her school papers." Shownu mumbled, but Hara could hear him clearly, making her to chuckle.

"Well at least you are entertain but it's true! I'm stressed by the 2 troublemaker!" Shownu complained.

"Firstly, Minhyuk. He always disturb the other. There's once Kihyun nearly punch him, and it goes vice-versa. Then Aerin, well you know she is the maknae of the group. She is hardworking but., she doesn't clean up her own paperworks." Shownu shakes his head as he sighs.

Hara kept laughing because Shownu's face was stressed out.

But as soon as Hara was about to continue the conversation, her eyes turn toward someone who was quietly watching them. Kihyun was frowning towards Shownu, who didn't know that Kihyun was standing there. His hands formed into a fist.

"Kihyun—

Without even listening to what Hara said, Kihyun just walked pass them, leaving the apartment.

"Leave him be. He will be come back soon."

Hara was about to chase after him but Shownu stopped her. What's wrong him? Does his love me slowly fading?

 What's wrong him? Does his love me slowly fading?