Spring & Winter - Wonho [Single Dad]

Title : Spring & Winter [Single Dad series]
Member : Wonho
Genre : Fluff

Title :  Spring & Winter [Single Dad series]Member : WonhoGenre : Fluff

"It's been a while. I want to go back to my apartment." Yeunhae mumbled as soon as she steps out of the Arrival area.

"How's Spring and Winter?"

"They are fine as always." Yeunhae's manager smiled and Yeunhae laughs, somehow remember their funny times.

Spring and Winter are Yeunhae's pets. Winter, an American Shorthair cat. Spring, a Goldador breed dog. Yeunhae got them when they were just a baby.

"Oh yeah. You have a new neighbour."

"You mean the apartment at the opposite? What happen to the young couple?"

"They had to move since the apartment was small for them. They said thank you to you for the times you help them."

Yeunhae smiled sadly as she thinks of the young couple. They were her friend when Yeunhae had no where to go, since she is an artist.

"Welcome." Yeunhae mumbled.

"By the way, who are these new neighbours then?" Yeunhae cocked her eyebrows as she looks at her manager who was carrying her luggages out of the car

For the past 1 year, Yeunhae had to stay at California as she had schedules there. She couldn't bare to come back and forth to Korea, hence she decided to make a tough decision to live abroad.

She finally finished her schedule once and for all, and she returned back today.

Yeunhae's manager lips curved upwards.

"You'll be really surprise. Spring and Winter really loves them."

"Them?" Yeunhae mumbled as her manager walked ahead first, leaving the confuse Yeunhae behind. Both of them entered the apartment building, then making their way to Yeunhae's apartment.