Tsundere's Love - Minhyuk [How We Met Series]

Title : Tsundere's Love [How We Met Series]
Member : Minhyuk
Genre : Fluff

Title : Tsundere's Love [How We Met Series]Member : MinhyukGenre : Fluff

"Aerin-ya, do you remember the 7 guys I told you about?"

"You mean your 7 charming guys?"

"Yah! They are my childhood best friends!"

"But you are dating one of them!"

"Yeah, but-- Anyways, I'm inviting you to my birthday party.. just me, you, Hyemi and the 7 of them."

Hara said, earning a nod from Aerin.

"just come to my house. we will meet there." Hara smiled towards Aerin as she just sighs.

Hara, Aerin and Hyemi are friends, close ones. Hara met Aerin in her new school, while Hyemi and Hara were friends when Hara was in her old school.

Then Hara introduced Aerin to Hyemi, guessing that the both of them would click and her guess was true. They soon become close till they would burp comfortably.

Aerin arrived with a box that is filled with gifts for Hara

Aerin arrived with a box that is filled with gifts for Hara. Inside the box, it was a photobook of her friendship with the 3 of them, and bunch of letters, flowers.

Aerin checks herself, brushing of her shirt. She decided to go with wearing her comfortable clothing which is a plain t-shirt, jeans and converse shoes. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, and she wore a little bit makes up, with accessories like a bracelet which Hyemi made for the 3 of themselves.

Aerin sighs and she knocked on the door. "Aerin!" Hyemi opened the door, then engulfing her into a hug.

"am I the only one who's late?" Aerin asked as she tried to sneak into the living room.

"well, I guess." Hyemi chuckled and Aerin roll her eyes playfully. Hyemi grabbed Aerin's arm, pulling her into the living room.