To the Start Again

They got their daughter back and everything seemed right for once but then they discovered the trade they had to make for Jenny: Amy and Rory. With their best friends gone and a child on the way soon how will the Time Lords juggle teaching a young Time Lord about the universe all while wanting to be separated the rest of it?

─── 。゚☆・*.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

Cast

Amy Adams as the Eleventh Stone

"Can I have my hat back please?"

Theme - Supermarket Flowers ~ Ed Sheeran

"You were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go
And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah"

━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━

Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor

"Just you wait until she sees what he's got, he'll be the scared one then

"Just you wait until she sees what he's got, he'll be the scared one then."

Theme - Demons ~ Imagine Dragons

"I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide"

━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━

Abby Ryder Fortson as Araya-Rose

"What's a Pinocchio?"

Theme - Youth ~ Shawn Mendes (Feat Khalid)

"You can't take my youth away
This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away"

━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━

Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald

"In front of your own children, that's all

"In front of your own children, that's all."

Theme - Born to Die ~ Lana Del Rey

"Why, who me, why?
Feet don't fail me now
Take me to your finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take"

─── 。゚☆・*.☽ .* ☆゚. ───

It's time for the last of the elevens now, if you thought I cried when writing Amy and Rorys last scene together just you wait until you see the regeneration scene for these two. Yes I have already written it, I had how I wanted to write it planned out a very long time and thought it was only fitting to write it then and there.

Moving on to my OCs (because yes it is OCs now from evidence of the cast list.

My first and the OC I am most proud of (because she was the one I wrote first out of my three books) the Stone (Or better known to a small few as Rita Stone) she is still in her eleventh regeneration just like her husband the Doctor. The Stone as like the previous two books has fiery red hair, bright blue eyes and an American accent. The Eleventh Stones outfit choice is a black shirt with dark red buttons, maroon coloured tights, black boots with dark maroon coloured laces, a black skirt over her tights and a maroon leather jacket. The Stone also wears a maroon coloured beanie on her head. (She does like the colour maroon doesn't she?)

As for young Araya-Rose her outfit will be described somewhere in the first few chapters, you'll see why when we dive into the fic.

Add this book to your library to stay updated when I start writing it!