Update-ish? (Author Note)

Firstly hello it has been a while since publishing the first 'chapter' of this book in 2021 to its last update on New Year's Day. 

If you couldn't tell by this update very soon it will be back. For those of you who haven't ventured over to my other two fics I have been writing I am truly so sorry for how delayed this has ended up being. I never expected it to take this long to come back. 

To tell you the truth, I've had a lot of the chapters for this book ready since last year (and some of them since 2020 because that's what my Wattpad drafts say!) but I haven't been able to publish because of a lot of behind the scenes stuff that I have been planning and new my fics taking my attention (they're like newborn babies who require nonstop care!).

I'm going to do a lot of editing and rewriting of this book which means chapters will disappear and then reappear. My writing has changed in the last few years and I hope to say it has improved so it would be wrong to not edit this book to represent that change. Eventually, I hope to do that with all my older fics so the quality in writing is the same throughout.

Thank you once again for your patience guys, we'll be back with the Doctor and the Stone soon.

<3