Chapter 1

Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez walked along the street in L.A., as they met Justin’s best friend Cody Simpson. “Hey bro!”, he greeted Justin and they made their typical handshake. “I must show you that amazing singer on YouTube!!”, Cody said and they went to his house. He sat in front of his laptop and showed Justin and Selena to come over to him. They sat next to Cody and looked at the screen. Cody clicked on a video, which title said: ‘Never Say Never Justin Bieber cover - 15 year old Austin Mahone’. As the video had finished no one said a word and Justin looked at the screen with his mouth open wide. “He is good, isn’t he?”, Cody asked. “Oh my gosh, he’s amazing. He’s almost as good as me”, Justin answered, “And look how many fans he already has. The video has nearly 3.700.000  views. “ Cody grinned and said: “I know. I’m sure, he’ll make it big one day, when …” “When?”, Justin and Selena asked at the same time. “When he gets the chance to record a song. And that’s why I showed you his video. Maybe your label could record something with him. I mean, you could help him to reach, what you reached, because of YouTube. You could help him to make his dream come true.” Justin thought a moment and finally said: “Well, good idea. But we should meet him first. So we can see, if he’s really that good. But I’ll call my label and ask them, what they think about this.” He took his iPhone and called his label. While he was on the phone Cody and Selena watched more of Austin’s videos. Finally Justin hung up and sat to them on the sofa. Cody looked at him and waited for an answer. “Well, I think we need to go to San Antonio, Texas,” Justin grinned.