Chapter 18

okay, i finally finished chapter 18 !! woho :D it was actually the most dificult chapter !! i had almost no time to write and a terrible writers block :s 

but i tried to make the chapter as long as possible, so it was kinda worth to wait like a week for it :/  

i'm sorry again ._.  

well, here comes chapter 18 !! :)) & dont forget to vote && comment((: <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's P.O.V

The next day 

I woke up by someone kissing my neck. Nadine. "I wished I could wake up every day like this!" I grinned and winked at her. She smiled and moved her head to my lips to kiss my slightly. I pulled my face closer to hers and depended our kiss. We pulled away slowly and I leaned my forehead against hers. "I love you!" Nadine smiled happily and responded: "I love you too!" I sat up but Nadine held me back. "Wait, wait, wait!! I have something for you, since it's Valentine's Day today", she said an jumped up from the bed. "Close your eyes, Austy!" I did like she said and waited. I heard her running through the room, opening a bag and coming back to me. "Okay, baby. You can look", Nadine said and I opened my eyes. She held a little box in her hands and smiled. I grabbed it and opened it slowly Inside was a silver necklace with a heart-half-pendant. "Baby, it's gorgeous!(:" She moved her hand to her neck and pulled the same necklace out and held her heart-half to mine. "Look, they fit perfectly together! They are only one, when they're together. & that's exactly how i feel about us. You complete me! There's not a day I won't like to be with you." I took her face in my hands and pressed my lips on hers. She kissed back passionately and I felt her smiling. After a few minutes of kissing we pulled back and I got up to take a shower. I quickly jumped under the shower and after I finished, I realized that I hadn't brought my clothes with me. Gosh, I'm so stupid. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back in the hotel room, where Nadine was watching TV. "Oh, good. You're ready! I need to finish my ma-" She turned around and as she saw, that I'm just in a towel, her mouth dropped. She literally starred at my abs. I walked towards her. "Do you like what you see?" I asked in a flirty voice and winked. Nadine's face turned red and she looked at the floor probably a bit ashamed, because I caught her starring. I giggled. "You look so adorable when you're blushing!" She looked up and rolled her eyes. "Ya, sure." I smiled at her and answered: "You do! Believe me." I walked to my suitcase on the other side of the room and pulled out some dark blue jeans and a red t-shirt. Back in the bathroom I put my clothes and my new necklace on and blow-dried my hair. "I'm ready! You can use the bath now", I told Nadine as I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I tweeted: @AustinMahone: 'GOODMOOOORNING! (: & Happy Valentine's Day everyone! (: are you guys ready for tonight? :D' I retweeted a few people saying how excited they were. I really hope they will like my performance and of course my first new song.

My P.O.V  

As Austin walked into the bathroom I turned the TV on to not get bored. My favourite series "How I Met Your Mother" was on. After like 10 minutes I heard the bathroom door open. "Oh good. You're ready. I need to finish my ma-" I turned around and my mouth dropped, as I saw that Austin was only wearing a towel. I couldn't help myself but stare at his abs. Gosh, he's so perfect!! Austin seemed to notice my glance, because he walked up to me and asked in a flirty voice: "Do you like what you see?" My face immediately turned red and I looked at the floor really ashamed. I heard Austin giggling and looked up. "You look so adorable when you're blushing!", he said. I just rolled my eyes and replied sarcastically: "Ya, sure." Austin smiled at me warmly and replied: "You do! Believe me." Then he walked to his suitcase on the other side of the room and pulled some clothes out. After this he got back into the bathroom to put them on. I sat back on the couch and tried to calm down. Austin really made me act like I'm some kind of weirdo. When I'm with him I always make some stupid things, but it somehow doesn't bother him, since he always tells me how adorable he finds me. Seriously, how did I deserve such a perfect boyfriend? I really don't get it. He's everything a girl could ask for and I'm just ... well, me. An awkward and really insecure girl, who actually has no friends, gets bullied and hated from everyone she knows. As I thought the last thing, I felt that I almost cried again. It was really hard for me to hold my tears back in the last few months, since the bullying got worse than ever. A single tear streamed down my face and I quickly wiped it away, because I didn't want Austin to see it, since it's his huge concert today and I didn't wanted him to think of anything other than this.