Chapter 4

My P.O.V

I read Austin’s DM and freaked out!!! OH MY GOSH, he wants to call me  :OO I ran into my bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked like crap, because today was my home day, so I was just in an old shirt & some sweatpants. I wore no make-up and my hair looked really weird. I brushed it and straightened it fast. Then I put on some conditioner and a bit mascara. In my room again I opened my closet and took a skinny jeans and a t-shirt and changed into it. I looked in my mirror again and was satisfied with my look. I sat in front of my laptop and logged in on Skype. Then I wrote Austin my Skype-name on twitter, so he could add me to his friend-list.  Right after that he wrote on Skype: “hey gorgeous(:” Oh my freaking gosh, he called me GORGEOUS!!! :o My hands began to shake a bit and I replied: “hey((:” I thought he would write something back, but instead of that he called me. I freaked out again, but tried to calm down. I breathed in and out, in and out and clicked on “accept”. He appeared on my screen and I couldn’t stop smiling. HE waved with hand said “hey” with that adorable smile on his face. I waved back and greeted him. “Your smile is really cute, you know that?”, he said. I blushed and answered: “Aww, thanks, but I don’t think so. Yours is much cuter.” He smiled and said: “Believe me. It's really cute. Just like you are! And thanks.” I blushed again and tried to hide it. “Don’t hide your face. It looks really pretty when you blush!, “ he said and laughed a nice laugh. “Haha, suuure”, I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. I giggled, because he tried to make a serious face, but failed. Austin laughed with me and shook his head. “I won’t stop telling you this, you know?”, he said as he calmed down. “Okay, okay”, I answered, “Whatever floats your boat.” He grinned at me and asked: “Soo, why don’t you tell me something about you?” I thought a moment and looked at his adorable face.  “Well, my name’s Nadine. I’m from Austria. I’ and I’m 14 years old. I’m single like a Pringle & ready to jingle. :b” He smiled and winked. Oh my gosh, he looks soooooo adorable *______* “How does it come, that you’re single?” I mean look at you. You’re on of the prettiest girls I’ve ever seen.” He made me blush again. “Haha, that’s so cute of you, Austin”, I said with a big smile on my face. “But not as cute as you”, he complimented again. I shook my head and giggled. “You don’t like my compliments, do you?”, Austin sounded sad. I looked up and was relieved, because I saw, that he smiled his Austin-smile. “Actually I really like them, but I’m not really used to compliments”, I answered. He raised his eyebrow, because he didn’t believe me. “Are you kidding me?”, he asked. I shook my head “Well, that’s one more reason, why I won’t stop complimenting you”, he said and smiled at me, like I was the nicest human on earth. I couldn’t do anything, than respond his smile. As I looked at him, it felt like I’ve known him for my whole life and not just for an hour. “What are you thinking about?”, Austin asked. I blushed and tried to hide it again, but I failed, because Austin started to beg: “Oh, come on. Please tell me!!” I shook my head and blushed more than ever. I could never tell him, what I felt inside. I mean, what if he doesn’t feel the same way? It would be so awkward. He made puppy eyes & pursed his lips. Oh gosh, I just can’t deny anything to him. I sighed and finally said: “Uhm, well. I- I was thinking a-about... ehm, you… “ I looked down and blushed more than ever. “Awww”, I heard Austin saying. I looked up and saw him smiling. “What were you exactly thinking about me? I mean, if you don’t mind me asking”, he asked with his amazing Austin-Smile on his face. “Uhm, it’s just… I dunno. It feels like, we’ve known us for ages and not just for an hour or something like this. I’m a bit confused about that feeling..” I said and looked down at my hands, which were a bit shaking. “Nadine”, Austin said - damn, I loved how my name sounded, when he said it – and I looked up, just to see him smile like always. “I know exactly what feeling you are talking about. It's just that feeling that I have too. It feels like, I could tell you everything without thinking about it. I’m sure, we’ll be great friends!” he said. Afterwards he smiled and waited for me to answer.” I- I- … I dunno what to say”, I stuttered and felt   stupid. I blushed again and Austin grinned like crazy. “HAHA, is it so funny, when I’m blushing?”, I asked sarcastically. He nodded, but stopped and said: “yeah, funny… but it’s more cute and adorable.” Austin made mi blush more and I stick my tongue out at him. I acted like I was mad of him. Austin laughed and made these cute puppy eyes, which I couldn’t deny anything. “Aww, don’t be mad at me. You know, I loooooooove you ;)”, he winked and I melt inside. Oh my gosh, he just said, that he loved me. I mean, okay, it was a bit sarcastically, but oh my gosh ;o I tried to sound cool and calm while saying “yeeah, suuure!” I tried to sound sarcastically, so he didn’t know, that these were my real feelings. Ya, I have known for just a few hours and was already falling for him.  “So, you don’t love me back?”, Austin asked and tried to look really sad – he failed. “Aww, of course I love you!” , I said, sarcastically like always.. “His eyes sparkled and I smiled shyly. “NADINE!!”, my sister yelled from the kitchen. I looked at the clock and sighed. It was time for dinner. “Hey, what’s up?”, Austin asked and looked at me worried. “Nah, nothing. It's just dinner time. That means I have to go ;(“, I said and looked sad. “ohh, well, I don’t want to keep you away from eating. But can I ask you something, before you go?”, he smiled nicely. I nodded and replied his smile. “Do you have WhatsApp?”, he asked and I giggled. “Yeah, sure I have it!”, I answered, “Do you want my number?” “Of course! I would love to stay in touch with you.”, he said and we traded our phone numbers. I said “bye” and waved to the webcam. Austin waved back and made a heart with his hands. I laughed and hung up. Then I went to the kitchen for dinner. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo, what do you guys think about the first 4 chapters? (: i know, my english isn't the best, but i give me best(: if you like my fanfic, i'll upload more chapters, so leave a cmnt(: