Chapter 5

Then I went to the kitchen for dinner. Afterwards I ran back to my room and took my phone. I refreshed twitter and saw a tweet by Austin sent 10 minutes ago.

@AustinMahone: ‘just had one of the best conversations ever(: *blushblush* haha :b’

I shook my head and laughed. I tipped a new tweet.

@nadine_superman: ‘yaa, he’s definitely cuter than anything(: hope we can repeat this(: ♥’

I faved and retweeted Austin’s tweet and noticed that I had a new message on WhatsApp. I opened it and saw that it was from Austin. “hey cutie(: ♥” I smiled and answered: “hey adorable(; ♥” I threw my phone on my couch and sat in front of my laptop. I was shocked, as I logged in on twitter. There were about 200 new mentions on my acc. Confused I read them. ‘are you and Austin dating?’ ‘how do you know each other?’ ‘you two would be a really cute couple!’ I scrolled down and finally knew how everyone knew that Austin and I are friends or something like that:

@AustinMahone: ‘that’s the girl I was talking about earlier: @nadine_superman (: and please don’t hate on her, she’s great(: ♥’

I blushed and felt some butterflies in my stomach. He was cuter, than I’ve ever thought. My phone buzzed and I saw a new message from Austin: “what ya doing?(:♥” I replied: “reading my twitter mentions.(; your mahomies are all freaking out, because of your tweet ;b what are you doing?(: ♥” I looked at my laptop again and saw that my best friend Melanie was online on Facebook. I wrote to her: “oh my freaking gosh, melanie!!! you won’t believe what just happened!! :OO”

Melanie: “what? Oo”

Me: i talked to austin on skype, like an hour ago :oo

Melanie: austin? do you mean austin mahone? :o

Me: yeees, the one and only AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE! :O

Melanie: oh my gosh :o did you record it?

Me: nah, but i took a screenshot(;

Melanie: send it! send it!!! 

I laughed at her and sent her the screenshot, I secretly had taken. Now she really believed me and asked for more information. I told her everything and while that I got a message from Austin. “ya, I know :b but everyone should know, that I really like you(: I’m just sitting in my room, thinking of you! (: ♥” Immediately I told Melanie about the new message and she freaked out just like me. “aww, that’s sooo cute of you(: and I’m also thinking of you. :* ♥” I couldn’t sit still, while I waited for his reply. I jumped around my room and listened to my favourite song of Taylor Swift “Mean”. My phone buzzed. His answer: “but not as cute as you.(: when do you have time to skype again? :* ♥” I smiled about the kissy-smiley and answered: “haha, sure :s I dunno, I have to study much at the moment. /: but what about thursday?(: ♥” I pressed the send-button and looked at my cat, which was sleeping on the other side of my couch. I stroke her and waited for Austin’s answer. Finally my phone buzzed. “yeah, thursday is good(: about 5pm? right before my ustream, okay?(: ♥“ i was a bit confuse, because he usually had his ustreams on fridays. “you know, that’s 11pm here in Austria, haha(; and since when do you have your ustreams on thursdays? Oo ♥” his answer: “ohh,you’re right/: so what time would be okay?(: ya, usually they’re on friday, but I must do this one on thursday, because I have no time on friday(; ♥” I wanted to know why, so I wrote: “nah, 5pm/11pm is good.(;: I mean, I will be up anyway because of your ustream :b but why do you have no time on friday, if you don’t mind my asking? ^^ ♥” I yawed and looked at my clock. 11:00pm, I changed into my PJs and got ready for bed. My phone buzzed. “haha, okay :b I’ll be in L.A. from friday to sunday. Because I’ll record a song :D ♥” oh my freaking gooooosh, he’ll finally record a song & I’m maybe one of the first, who knows. I’m sooo proud of him!(: “oh my gosh, really? :D I’m soo happy for you(:”, I tipped and looked at my clock again – 11:11pm, “it’s 11:11 make a wish!(: ♥” I made my wish and pressed on the “send”-button. His answer came just a minute after my message. “haha, ya(: well, everything I wish, is to meet you soon(: ♥ I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll probably also upload the next chapter today  :))