Stay dead.

Hello guys! The trailer is at the side!! Enjoy!!

The sun was peaking above the mountains and Legolas had to quickly go back to Mirkwood so the time line won't be so messed up like what it is about to be. I jumped from dock to dock in Lake town searching for anything that seemed, unusual. That was until I crossed the Lake to get to the Lonely Mountain.

"About time you showed up." Ally's voice came behind me and I took in a big breath but it was not until another voice came. "Naneth." I whirled around and saw Ally in her black outfit like she always wore. "Thalion." I whispered as Ally was holding Thalion by the shirt and he was dangling in the air. 

"Let him go Ally! He is your nephew for crying out loud!" I yelled. Ally laughed as she put Thalion on a rock. "Let's see how sissy can handle me." The marks on Ally shone a dark color black while mine shone gold. Me and Ally both drew our swords and started battling it was not long after when the ground started shaking violently making Thalion cry out in fear. Ally fell to the ground as she couldn't keep her balance.

"Hold on Thalion! Mommy's coming!!" I shouted towards him when suddenly there was a fearful roar and that was no ordinary roar. It was Smaug.

I quickly balanced as the ground shook a bit, my arms stretched forward to grab Thalion and his small arms stretch forward to meet mine when suddenly I stopped just a few inches away from Thalion because an intense pain shot through my lower abdomen. At first I didn't know what happened but all I could see was Thalion looking at me with fear and horror, like he can't believe what he is seeing. Suddenly blood is coming out of my mouth. "Naneth!!" Thalion cried out in fear. I looked down and saw Ally's sword through my stomach.

Ally took her sword out of my stomach making me fall to the ground. 

"Ella!!" I heard someone shout and as I looked up I wasn't expecting to see him, Legolas. He took out his daggers and started battling Ally, the marks on my body was fading like it was a flickering fading light. Ally had so much power that she knocked Legolas' daggers out of his hands, he was about to draw his bow but Ally beat him to it by grabbing him by his neck and lifting him off the ground which made him struggle to breathe.

The pain was too much for me to stand up and help him but it was more painful to stay here suffering while Legolas was about to die. "You think you can defeat me Prince? Because we all know... that's not gonna happen." Ally snarled at him. 

"Ally... *grunts* Please don't hurt him." I struggled to say. Ally laughed as she heard me and turned her head to me while Legolas was trying to struggle out of her grip. "Now you are asking me kindly, sister!" Ally growled the word sister. I could tell from Legolas' face that he is shocked. Ally turned back to Legolas but before she could say anything I shouted "Don't hurt him Ally!!"

Now scared for my life. If anything happens to Legolas then the present would be so messed up, I would never see or be with him again. "Any last words to your little Prince, sister?" Ally asked as she smiled evilly. 

"I love you." I whispered but enough for Legolas to hear. Ally unsheathed her sword and was about to plunge it into his stomach but I gathered all the strength I have inside of me-- more like all that's left of me. "Thalion be a good boy." I whispered to him not knowing if I could survive this. I ran as fast as I could and each step I took the pain in my stomach grew. I pushed Ally making her let go of Legolas while Legolas fell to the ground gasping for air, Ally and I went tumbling down the mountain.

As Ally and I were tumbling down the mountain. Every time we would hit a rock we would cry out in pain. Once we hit the ground harshly we could already feel the heat of Smaug's fire. I was lying on my back while Ally landed on her face. My whole body was in pain, I couldn't move. My body was shaking due to my breathing difficulty and blood was dripping from my mouth but that was all. In the corner of my eye I saw Ally slowly standing up. She had gruesome cuts on her revealing skin especially her face. She spit out some blood but I also saw a tooth come out.

She stood up and dragged her feet towards me. "You just don't know when to give up do you?" she asked as she loomed over my unmoved and bloody body. "You still don't get it, do you? Good will always win." I said softly since blood would always increase in my mouth if I spoke too much. Ally raised an eyebrow and said "Not in this story! Good guys have weaknesses. You came all the way here because you love your son. Legolas and Thalion are your weaknesses including that stupid old hag that we call grandpa." I wanted to slap her for calling Grandfather a hag but I didn't have the strength to.

"I am not good, I won't deny that. Meaning I also don't have a weakness." she said but I just smiled at her not caring if my mouth is full of blood. "Yes you do Ally. You might have killed our parents and you might kill me but you still have a weakness that you won't admit." I said as she raised both her eyebrows. "Your loneliness. There will always be people to help me and be there for me. Especially to love me." I said weakly.

But Ally just threw her head back and laughed "Loneliness? Wow! Okay! Now answer this, where is your loved ones?" 

I didn't answer her question then she continued "They're not here. You are lonely and forever will be." 

As she lifted her sword in the air but before the sword can come down to end my life an arrow came flying and shot Ally right in the chest making her let go of the sword. Ally grunted as she fell to her knees, I looked behind her and saw Legolas as he held his bow and Thalion behind his legs.

I moved to kneel in front of Ally as she looked at my body like she couldn't believe it. "I love you Ally but next time stay dead." I said as I grabbed her sword and plunged in through her heart. Before death could consume her she whispered hoarsely "I'm sorry." 

Tears ran down my face as I watch a puddle of blood form under my sister. I had to kill because as long as she was alive she would always come after the ones I love and I would do anything for the ones I love.

I fell to the ground again and I heard Legolas and Thalion's steps approaching me. "Ella." Legolas frantically said as he looked over my body. 

"I can heal you." he said but I grabbed his arm before he could leave. "Just please stay." I begged. "Naneth!!" Thalion said as he came up beside me and started stroking my hair. "Thalion, sweetheart! Are you okay?" I asked him with a smile. Relieved that I could finally be with my son. "I have booboo!" he said as he started to point at each bruise he had. I chuckled at how cute he looked. "Ella, I have to get a healer." Legolas said.

"No, If it is my time to go then I shall. They say the last chosen one shall die at the end of their mission. Maybe the reason why I came back alive before was because the mission wasn't done yet. Now that it is done... I shall rest." I said softly. Legolas looked at me and said "You said you loved me." I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I do.... Please take care of Thalion for me." he smiled and nodded.

Suddenly he leaned in and kissed my lips lightly and that's when darkness consumed me.

This is not the end.