Blasted Stick

"I told you clearly." Grandfather scolded me. *whacks her head with his staff* 

"To not." *whacks* 

"mess with the." *whacks* 

"Past!!" *Whacks* I rubbed my aching head. Thalion laughed at this gesture but boy does he know that I am more than whacking on the head trouble. I should be banished from Middle Earth or stripped from my powers. "Could you at least tell me what's going on before whacking me again with that stick of yours." I complained as I grabbed his staff before it could make contact again with my head.

"It's a staff Ella, staff! I am angry at what you did Ella you are--" I cut him off by stepping in front of him stopping him from taking any more steps towards Rivendell. 

"Angry? You? I should be the angry one here. You are the one who knew everything! Everything! You knew I was gonna end up with Legolas, you knew that I wasn't gonna die in the end when Sauron was defeated that's why you laughed at my semi-funeral. You knew Ally was gonna come here and become the evil bitch and you also knew she took my life away and pretended to be me! You knew everything yet you did nothing!" I was beyond furious.

"Ella, nothing was for sure. How could I tell that Ally was gonna take your life when she took my memories away." Grandfather argued back but no! He was seriously not gonna pin this one on me. "You listen here old man! I've been through hell and you just watched from the side eating popcorn like this was some sort of movie to you!" I hissed and this time I deserved the hit. *whacks* 

"Enough Ella! Nothing was for sure, everything could have gone differently like how you saved your parents!" Grandfather said angrily but my anger and sadness vanished when he said my parents were saved.

"You mean... mom and dad are alive?" I asked as a smile appeared bright on my face, Grandfather couldn't help but smile as well. "Yes they are and they are furious about it as well." he said as he started walking again. "You hear that Thalion, your granfather and grandmother are here." I cooed to him and Thalion just giggled. Grandfather and I continued our journey on foot, we didn't ran into anything dangerous except a herd of sheep.

***

        Once we arrived back in Rivendell I was welcomed by the beautiful scenery and the comforting aura. "Ella! Thalion!" a familiar voice called out and I whirled around too quickly and spotted Legolas running towards us and without hesitation or any other thoughts I dashed to him with Thalion in my arms. He then reached us and enveloped us into a hug. I smelt his scent and got lost in the warmth and safeness of his arms. "Ada!!" Thalion squealed as he also hugged his father.

I pulled away from the hug but pulled Legolas with my one free hand to kiss him. He kissed back and I never felt contented in my life. Pain and misery were now only memories. 

"I have missed you." Legolas whispered. 

"I haven't." I said as I gave Legolas a wink but as soon as I remembered I pushed him away from me and slapped him on the face "Ow!" 

"Why didn't you tell me that we have met before?" I shouted at him. Thalion leaned forward to Legolas and I quickly gave Legolas Thalion and he snuggled with Thalion trying to dodge his way into not answering my question.

I cleared my throat but Legolas sighed and said "Gandalf and Galadriel said things were not certain, things could change." 

"And why haven't you told me of Tauriel?" I asked folding my arms in front of my chest. "Because... you would meet her for yourself." Legolas said but it did not satisfy me. 

"And your father?" I asked but then Legolas just gave me a sheepish smile but then pulled me into another kiss, we suddenly felt another pair of lips joined our kiss and we pulled back to see Thalion pouting. We both laughed and kissed Thalion. Enjoying the reunion we had.

"There are two people waiting for you Ella." Legolas said as he stared at me lovingly like he swore this time that no one and nothing can get between us again. I knew I missed Legolas so much but knowing my parents are back from the dead sent me into a joyful mood. 

"Where are they?" I asked all too excitedly, Legolas then pointed behind him to where the secret council used to take place. A smile soon plastered my face and I bolted into a run towards the one place where I knew waited my loving parents at the same time parents who might be pissed off. Once I arrived there, there stood Galadriel, Elrond, Celeborn and my parents. My eyes glistened and my heart almost leaped out of my chest at the sight of my parents.

I then bolted to my parents pulling them into a tight hug and they did the same. "I missed you guys." I whispered to them when suddenly somebody whacked my head. "I thought I told you no boys! And here you are, already have a child with one." my father scolded me but then my mother beat me to say something, "Now Nick, we can't keep her single forever besides I am glad that she got married before she got pregnant." 

"We raised her well." my father responded proudly and I just hugged them even more.

"Ella." Celeborn called and I turned around to see the three people I wanted to ignore especially another one that just strolled in, Thranduil.

***

        "What you did was dangerous Ella." Galadriel said as all of them were pacing around me while I sat in the middle. My parents were with Thalion while Grandfather, Thranduil, Elrond, Galadriel and Celeborn stayed here. Luckily I had a very loving good husband that he stayed with me even though he also might get blamed for it. "It could have changed almost everything Ella." Elrond fussed.

"I know what I did was wrong but still everything is fine." I said trying to tell them that no harm was done now. "Yes we know and you are lucky for that." Celeborn said. *Whacks* 

"Still you need to learn your lesson." Grandfather said as he hit me once again with his staff. "Oh, believe me after all that I just went through. I am seriously not doing any of these stuff for a long time." I said. 

"Yes, it is true but your punishment will be permanent." Galadriel said making me nervous. "You can't banish me from--" But I was cut off by Grandfather. "You are not being banished Ella, this is your home."

Home. I loved the sound of that.

"You will be stripped from your chosen one powers, you will be a normal elf." Elrond said. 

"Well that isn't so bad." I said. 

"Yes but you will be a normal elf meaning you will not know how to fight, wield a sword or shoot a bow without actually learning. You start from the beginning again." Thranduil said, his voice making me uncomfortable. I sighed since I was gonna miss fighting but then I said "Okay, I just want to live a normal life for once.... maybe start a normal family." As I looked at Legolas who was now standing beside me, he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. "And maybe more kids?" he asked making me laugh and I nodded.

"And maybe a happily ever after."

ERMAHGERD!!! The next chapter will be THE END!!! nooooo!!! Lol. xD this chapter is kind of boring. 'I cry just a little' trilogy is almost done! :( I really hoped you enjoyed all three books. Thanks for reading!!!