eXhail

Eclipse, Polaris, and Thunderbird were all getting ready to track a mutant that was being chased by Sentinel Services. I looked over at the three as they began talking and making a plan. I walked over to them to see if I could join them. "Could you guys use my help at all?"

"You are funny Adamance," Said Polaris. "Why don't you go back to doing what your good at handing out blankets."

"Polaris, don't be rude to her." Said John.

"Oh big brother always coming to the nonmuties rescue." She said to me.

"Will you stop it Polaris, thanks." She pushed me to the side walking away with Eclipse following her. "Thun you dont have to protect me I can handle myself."

"No your my sister, Salali and she could actually hurt you." He smiled at me and walked away.

"That's what you think." I stated under my breath walking away from their meeting room and out to the woods behind the compound. I was just out of sight of the compound in an open area. I sat down to meditate, it was something I did to hone in on my powers, you see I can manipulate the elements, earth, fire, water, and air. No one knew about this not even my brother. I had found out about my power when I was 7, a few years before my parents were taken from us. They knew what I was and always told me to keep it a secret because the more unique your power the more people would exhort you.

After about a half hour of meditation I began to practice. I always started with fire, I found it fun to create balls of fire and soon and practice in those kinds of way. Water was a little more interesting in the fact that it was more of a smaller of water that I would pull out of the air out near by water source. Earth was all in the feet and very solid motions complete opposite of air which flowed through me. I was kind of like the avatar although for the past for the past few years I had begun to work on combining them together. It had been a few hours and the sun began to set, I headed back to the compound to find that they had returned with a girl who had green eyes.

"Yo, Salali, can you please help this girl get comfortable." Eclipse said. John looked over at me to see that I was physically drained.

"Polaris was taken, wait. What have you been up to, that you look so tired?" He asked me.

"Don't worry about it just go makeout with Dream or whatever. I only have one job here since I can't do much anyway." He sighed and walked away. I headed off to help the new girl get cleaned up then headed off to my private room on the top floor.