Chapter 3

I headed into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I was surrounded by darkness and the moon seemed to be creeping into a window. I looked down the hall and say a guy standing lost as I was.

"Hello?" I yelled waving my arms. They began waving back. We started to walk closer together but the moon light seemed to go away with each passing step till it was practically gone when we reached one another. As he stood in front of me all I could see were green hazel eyes.

"Who are you?" Asked the young boy. He sounded scared and worried.

"Salali, who are you?" I asked reaching towards him. As I was about to touch him he began to vanish. I began to see red coming towards me and the sound of a machine. I began to run away from it as fast as I could. I was at the end with no where to go, turning around the machine jumped on me.

I woke up abruptly sweat coming from every part of my body. My breathing  was still racing as I tried to slow it down. I got out of bed grabbing a t-shirt and siinny jeans and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then headed down to the vault to find my brother. I sat in one of the chairs as I listened to all the conversations going around the room. "Salali what do you think now that you are apart of the team?" said Eclipse

"hu what, you finally want my opinion?"

"Adamance, come on?" Said John.

"We need to use all the powers of everyone here in order to have the best chance that is what the x-men would have wanted, Xavier would have wanted." the room went quite as everyone looked at me worried. "What I can be inspirational too you know. Now back to the drawing board please." They began to talk a little on what I said till I interrupted. "Do we know everyones power that is here and their names because that can help figure out who can help us this time." They went back to talking again as I got up and figured I would go meet the people we just saved.

I walked around till I saw the two siblings sitting together talking about who know what? "Hey, how are you two doing after everything yesterday?"

"Alright it's just been a lot."said the girl as she looked around.

"Ya I understand that I have been in this world since I was 7 but no one knew about my abilities till yesterday. You two are special I can feel it." They both were quite.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you my name is Salali." The boy took a sharp breath in.

"Nice to meet you I'm Lauren and this is my brother Andy." She smiled at me. "Where does your name come from." I smiled at them.

"It's native American for squirrel, I had a lot of energy growing up still do but my family liked to call me little Salali since I was shorter than them all." They laughed. I smiled at them as I touched both their knees to push them a little for laughing when I felt a power pulse between my hands and their knees. We all froze looking at one another.

"Salali we need your help with something." yelled Dream. I stood up and walked away from the siblings as I joined the group who were deciding how to save Polaris.