Chapter 4

"We need to know what you can do with your powers?" Said Dream.

"Well I can manipulate the elements, I can remove one brick from a wall filled of them. I can pull water out of mid-air. I also can move rocks like I did the other night building the wall of rock and putting it back. I can also breath under water because of my manipulation of air and take air away from people and I can move the air around." I made a swirling air around the room smiling at them.

"Holy cow that was strong" Said Eclipse, I smiled as I jumped onto the desk.

"Finally I don't have to hide my powers." I laughed.

"So we found out that they are transporting Polaris and there is a prime spot to stop them. We are going to need someone to stop the transport, could you do that Salali?"

"No unless I catch fire to the engine but then they would assume something was up. A popped tire on the other hand would work better and I can't do that." That is when I saw the strucker kids around the corner.

"They could." I pointed over at Lauren, although they all looked confused. "Andy, his powers can do it. He could make the tire pop, Lauren she could control his blast to one tire so he does not crush the whole truck."

"No my children will not be apart of anything you guys want them to do."  I rolled my eyes and laid back onto the desk letting out a deep sigh.

"We can probably work something out but Salali is right they would do the best job." I got up and walked away there was no way I was going to be apart of this conversation. I would help but no way did I want to be apart of this argument. I headed away to a couch as I could watch what was happening. A few minutes later Andy walked over and sat next to me.

"So Salali how long have you been here?" I laughed as he looked over to me.

"It feels like my whole life. My parents were taken when I was young and since then I have been on the run. I am 21 by the way." I felt this weird energy coming off of him which caused me to feel extremely sick to my stomach.

"Salali!" my brother yelled and as I headed over to him the feeling decreased. Lauren walked next to me and the feeling returned. Looking at my brother he explained my part of the operation which was to help get Polaris from the bus to the car. We headed out to leave while I could not shake the feeling the strucker kids were giving me every time they were close to me.