- Chapter 4: The silent treatment -

****
Hannah walked down to her next class
Herbology

"Merlin's beard, no." Hannah groaned.

"Hannah? Hannah is that you?" A familiar voice called. She'd turn around seeing no other than Remus Lupin.

"Remus, what brings you to, my location? " Hannah asked.

"Nothing, James keeps complaining about his glasses, saying he'll get you back." Remus said.

"I though we called a truce!" Hannah said with fake shock.

"That's James Potter for you." Remus chuckled.

"Very true, he'd always break his promises..." Hannah smiled. She looked up into Remus' eyes and said, "better head to Herbology, goodbye!"

****
Hannah walked off the the greenhouse quickly.

She ran into the devil himself! James!
"Oof-Who goes there?" James said.

Hannah snorted. "Bloody idiot.."

"What?" James called.

"Is this his prank? Ignoring me? Is he actually that stupid?" Hannah thought to herself.  "But, this is James after all..." James walked past Hannah without even a 'Hello'.
"The silent treatment huh?" Hannah mused. She smirked. "I see..."

****
The professor assigned the students partners. One Gryffindor and one Hufflepuff.

"The luck." Hannah thought.
"James Potter and Hannah Carrison!" The professor said pointing to a seat for two. "Seriously, how did she know?!"
Hannah sat down and James sat down beside her. "James?" She asked.
He didn't answer. "I know you're giving me the silent treatment, and If you don't talk to me, I won't help you with your prank." Hannah said with a tiny smirk.

"Okay! Okay!" James said. He's desperate to have Hannah's assistance.

"I knew it would work!" Hannah smirked. James groaned. Tricked again by Hannah Carrison!

Word Count: 266 words