- Chapter 12: Thoughtful Thinking -

Hannah's thought process
---------------------
Hannah had no idea, she wanted to join in on their fun because she got along with them well and enjoyed their practical jokes.

She didn't know how she felt though. Her brain processed a million different things and "Three days" was her answer.

If she told Thea, then what would happen? Would she freak out? Would she be happy? Mad? Hannah didn't know.

Thea always acted like a mother to her. Protective as always. Near a cute guy? Thea will make Hannah move 5 feet away from him.

Hannah honestly thought she just wanted the cute guy for herself.

Over the two days, she could only think about it. What Remus said, confused her. She was confused, and excited at the same time.

Hannah never told Thea about this and never bothered to since the obvious answer from her is "No."

During her free period she fumbled with her fingers. Nothing ever troubled Hannah (usually) and she would have a quick response in a matter of seconds.

However, this question just...It was problem for her. Hannah just...didn't know. Inside her mind, was like a war. One side was yes and the other was no. So far, yes was winning.

There was a sudden urge for exploration and life that made her want to join the Marauders. They were so...lively. They knew how to live each day to the fullest.

Remus sat next her and waited for her to notice. Hannah let out a sigh and Remus blurted, "Hannah? Are you okay?"

Hannah looked up startled, "Oh, just um, troubled."

Remus' expression softened, "Don't pressure yourself, maybe I can give an extra day for you to think about it."

Hannah gave a smile. Remus was being thoughtful. That's the best trait from him. James-it was a love-hate relationship.

"I'll give my answer tomorrow, as promised, meet me in the Kitchens, like around the time we held the prank, I'll give my answer then.
----------------
James' Thought process.

How could a girl just...not give a straightforward answer to easy question? James didn't understand girls so whenever they complained, James didn't under stand anything.

He'd let out a sigh. A single day left, hopefully she says yes. Who wouldn't want to be a marauder? You got to pull on practical jokes on people, AND, you'd hardly ever get pranked by another marauder.

James grumbled in annoyance. He could only complain with his impatient personality. He didn't understand girls, why do they have to be so complicated?