Knives and Love

~Narrator prov~
You woke up slowly. Opening your eyes. You heard nothing. 'Good' you thought. You stand up your leg still hurt but it was better now. Well it was not bleeding. You soon you could feel a knife about to cut your throat.

              ~MugMan prov~
I had a knife up to Y/N's throat. She looked like she was about to jump in fear. But she knew i would kill her on the spot if she did. "Why you leave darling~?" I told tell she was to scared to talk pretty much to scared to breathe. "If yoy answer me i may not hurt you~" i said to her so she could speak. "I-I s-sorry i f-felt l-like i had-d too" she stuttered out. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOO" I boomed. I move the knife away so she would clam down a bit aleast. She was shaking. "Why you scared darling?".

She didn't want to say a word. So i gave up on her saying anything. I loved Y/N so of course i would forgive her. She's my life. That's why i talked CupHead into keeping her alive. He he did like her. I might have to kill him. Not now of course. Y/N was still there standing in fear. Was i becoming a yandere? Maby, did i care? No as long as Y/N loved me. I would be happy. Is that wrong? Of course not, well in my eyes. Her leg use to be bleeding. Not any more though. I followed her here with the blood that dripped from her leg. "We should get back~" I said to her. She nodded back still shaking in fear. Her suit was ruined. We can just get her a new one. Hair a mess, she'll need to brush it. But she was still beautiful.

I put the knife in my back pocket. I put out my hand saying "come on~". She some how got the courage to put her hand on mine. Her skin was so warm so nice. But i can't think of that right now. We needed to get back to the casino. So I started walking back there. I saw her keeping looking at the knife. In my back pocket i remind you. I jokingly said "You like what you see?~". I chuckled. She didn't find it as funny as me. She turned bright red and looked away in a flash. We where holding hands. It felt so right to be with her. Like i was whole again. I use to think cuphead did intill he sold my soul..... But now Y/N was my other half now. She looked so shy. Holding my hand. But wearing a ruined suit around town isn't the best idea. But if any one did say something about her. They would be bleeding form their throat in seconds. I wouldn't let any one hurt her. Physically or mentally. We wherr pretty close to the casino now. I could see CupHead throw one of the windows form the corner of my eye. CupHead....... He is a traitor. I won't let him ever close to Y/N. She was mine.

                    Only Mine