~Love In The Air?~

(Art is still not by me! It is by one of my fans! And i am so happy that they drew me two! I want to cry cuz there so good!)

             ~Narrator prov~
You got up and went to the mirror and there was your normal suit. All washed. You get out of your PJs and get in your normal suit. Once you where done and was brushing your hair there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" You yelled for any one who was at the door. CupHead opened the door and he was..... Drunk.

Really? God dammit You thought. "Hey!" He hics "I got your breakfast!" He says drunk off his ass. "Thanks....." You where clam but alittle uneasy. But you jumped out of when you see CupHead almost fall down with your food. Where you getting up for CupHead or your food? The world may never know.

You grabed the food and quickly put it on a table and grab CupHead so he won't fall down. "Thanks" he hics again "pretty lady" he says passing out. You where bright red. Pretty lady?!?!?! You thought still starring down at the Sleeping demon.

What do I do?!?!?!?! Your thoughts where filled with panic. You somehow got the strength to get him on your bed. You where about to open the door and leave when you hear. CupHead say something unexpecting. "No, please don't go....." He cried. "C-can you repeat that again p-please?" You asked stuttering. "Please don't go..." He pleated again. "Sorry but i have to check on MugMan" you said with sigh and regret. "Fine, go vheck on that asshole" he said with anger.

You sighed amd walked out the door. Walking down stairs you see two drunk as fuck men. MugMan and KingDice. You thought KingDice wouldn't be the one to drink beer but now you where wrong. MugMan noticed your starring and waved but fell down. You ran over to him and helped up "Are you ok?" You asked. He nodded as you helped him up. He sat on the chair saying "Want one?". "Uh no thank you...." You replied. "Fine" MugMan hics after getting a word out. You get yourself a glass of water and walk back to your door and open it to...

CupHead was hugging one of your pillows. You where going to go back to sleep but could you with him on there? You just stared and thought can he get his ass off of my bed please? You grabed your lunch and sat on the other side of the bed and ate it. When you where done and about to put the plate away you fell some arms raped around your neck.

You flinched and looked over to see CupHead 'sleeping' and he just hugged your neck. You where bright red. The door started to open. SHIT! You panicked. It could only be The Devil or a drunk KingDice or drunk MugMan. The opened, It was The Devil.

You look over to him straight in the eye and said "It's not what it looks like." Why you said that? You where in the same bed as CupHead and The Devil took anything dirty.... He was never pure. But then he fell down laughing. Really? You thought Is he laughing at me or me and CupHead?  The Devil was still laughing.

But CupHead's eyes open right there

(Im done! Sorry guys I've kinda loseing ideas for this...
But i haven't gave up on it yet! If ya have a idea for a chapter! Please tell!!! Remember! Thanks for reading and I love ya all!!!)