author note PLEASE READ

Hey guys I'm going to try and get the MugMan ending this weekend cuz school is getting real busy and I have so many ideas for books.... I just made some books that you should check out!
Here are the stories that aren't fanfics and are posted right now!
Covered Scars
Covered Scars is a book about how the school bully falls in love with the only person that doesn't fear him, the New Girl
A New Tale
Fall into the other world of warroir cats where where Darkness drizzles the land. Flames die. Berries hide. Snow melts. Dust is Blown Away. And as Nuts stay.

Not fanfics that aren't posted
Different Land
Have you heard the stories of that Pluto and Neptune will hit each other? Well in this world it has. The fallen pieces of them hit Earth and make a nuclear explosion. And a group of teenagers are going to get there world back in any way. Even if they die.
Stick out Kid
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be transgender? Will you can. Follow Jeremy Gold as he transitions into Chole Gold. But sadly high school isn't the best place to do it.
Lone Wolf
Buck Moon is a werewolf but let's get something straight. He isn't. Follow him as he falls in love and sadly gets broken hearted while as he deals with his other life as a wolf.
Hallow
Robin Knight who is only 11 has to deal with his best friend dieng, his pet dog named Kody. And as he is bullied at school for no reason. Follow him as he tries to make his life better.

Fanfics that are made
Mixed feelings (Sander sides X Reader)
You live with your best friend Thomas Sanders. A famous YouTuber. But you where different form everyone in the world. You didn't have sides. You could even see other sides. As sides of your best friend falls in love with you. Who will you choose?
Stuck between them(TomxReaderxTord)
As Tom and Tord fight enough. But when a new girl moves in the household they hate each other even more. Getting her heart is the thing they want most.
Looking for a new life(CupHead x Reader)
As you and your two friends try and save one of your guy's life. Two cups get in the way. And one feels something he doesn't feel often.
In the Middle of Evil (DarkiplierXReaderXAntisepticeye
You where just a normal girl who watched Mark and Jack your favorite YouTubers but you got the feeling as your being watched more and more. Then one day at your high school a lockdown happen. The walls covered in blood and the halls crowded with dark chuckling and insane giggling.

And I'm thinking about making warroir cats x reader and maby say a fambom and who ya want and I might do it idk. But I thank you very much for reading this. Sorry I just understand why this has alot of reads and not any of my books have hit 200 lol..... So I'll get to the MugMan ending and sorry it's gonna be short T-T sorry and remember! Thanks for reading! And I love you all! BYE-BYE!!!