Chapter Three

Chapter Three
Kaiden

Three years is a lot of time. One thousand and ninety-five days. Twenty-six thousand, two hundred and eighty hours. One million, five hundred seventy-six and eight hundred minutes. Ninety-four million, six hundred and eight seconds. But only one girl that made all the difference.

Andria and I had went through too much as teens but it got us to where we were today. Not many people knew but we had our future all mapped out.

Kids was still a touch and go considering it washed our love away the first time. However, it was still hanging in there.

We knew where we wanted our careers to go, where in the world we would like to live, and how we would be as a couple. We would like to be married at least, even if we didn't have children.

But today, in this moment, we were twenty year olds barely starting our careers. We've both had big breakouts in music, something we accomplished in our respectful partnerships.

Andria was showing interest in branching into other artistic careers in the Hollywood business. As for me, I was good with music. It was something I worked for since I was able to pick up a guitar in any way.

It was mid August and we, as a band, decided it was time to get to work on a mini album to finish off the year so we could begin the following one with a tour. It was our managements idea but it was also something the three of us continuously talked about

When our documentary, 1964: We Are Teens, came out, it sold tremendously in the box offices. Our career spiked and since then we have yet to catch a break. We didn't mind it, actually. This is what we signed up for, so there was no room for complaining. Besides, the three of us loved to travel.

Overall, I guess you could say that my life took a turn for the better. I was very much well defined in a more professional way. Gone were the little doodles and on were the magnificent paintings.

I liked to compare my life to artwork.

Driving in Los Angeles, California was a mission in itself. I was supposed to have been at the studio approximately three hours ago, and of course, I was late.

I decided to leave last minute and ended up webbing myself in the worst traffic hours. "Yes, I promise, I'm down the street." I assured Lucas.

Our album was one fourth of the way done and we had more than half to go. We were currently going back and forth deciding whether or not a Christmas song would be appropriate to put on the track list.

I, of course, was on board but Wes was a little tough to convince. Lucas wasn't on either side, he both agreed and disagreed.

"Fucking hell, Kaiden. Chance is pissed that you're late, just hurry up and get here." I rolled my eyes as Lucas and I hung up.

Chance was our manager and between us, he was a bit of an asshole.

I pulled into the studio, parking my car and getting out. I made my way inside, greeting people as I went.

"There he is!" Chance stood, his arms throwing up in exasperation. "My favorite band member, always on time and does everything one is supposed to." I wasn't an idiot, it was clear that his tone was dripping with sarcasm.